The Student Room Group

wherever I go girls mire my aesthetics

I always get looked at and it must not be a coincidence, as it's never really males looking. Why lift when it's ALL about the face.

Scroll to see replies

tfw no avi
pics or no proof
Reply 3
Original post by gr8wizard10
pics or no proof

would do, but what if someone recognised me?? lmao
Maybe you're just really funny looking.

Like Steve Buscemi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It happens to me often too, and to a few people I know. Tbh I love it because it gives you the chance to be selective :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Ghughes92
Maybe you're just really funny looking.

Like Steve Buscemi.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He dosen't look human haha. Could be, but im probably just average- do you get looked at??
Reply 8
Original post by Most Competitive
It happens to me often too, and to a few people I know. Tbh I love it because it gives you the chance to be selective :biggrin:

they don't smile or any of that **** to me though. Just look and acknowledge me- have been stared at before though and don't like that
Mire? Do they get stuck between your man boobs?
how lovely.
Reply 11
Original post by thecatwithnohat
how lovely.

I'm not feeling very aesthetic anymore, it changes like the wind
Im buff too
Not mirin'
Reply 14
Original post by alevels2k15
Im buff too

do ppl smile at you? never happens to me I've decided i mustn't be aesthetic
Original post by Chestbrahh

I see lots of people using the word 'aesthetic' to describe themselves recently. (Almost 100% gym buffs)

As a design student may I take this opportunity to let you know that the philosophy of 'Aesthetics' can be either beauty or ugly. It's subjective and does not universally mean good looking.

Thought you should know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chestbrahh

I guess when you're feeling yourself and look good, people notice it too and stare more :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I guess when you're feeling yourself and look good, people notice it too and stare more :biggrin:

only reason I feel good is when people look. When I'm on my own i don't feel anything, but I can't compare my experiences as many average ppl could get looked at a lot too idk and if so im probably average
Reply 19

looool, u ever been on the misc?

Quick Reply

Latest