The Student Room Group

Bucks Uni, February Intake Nursing, Term Time Question

Hi everyone,

I have an interview for the February intake at Bucks New Uni for the Adult Nursing course. I have been looking around everywhere to try to find out some information regarding the teaching timetable and when we get to do work experience. There seems to be some information for the September intake but it is hard to find anything about the February intake.

The reason that I am asking this is that I have a holiday booked for September in 2016 (I know its a long way away). If anyone can help out by telling me if that is likely to be in teaching time or that I will be on work experience then that would really help me out as I can cancel my holiday without loosing my deposit.

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Midj
Original post by Midigia
Hi everyone,

I have an interview for the February intake at Bucks New Uni for the Adult Nursing course. I have been looking around everywhere to try to find out some information regarding the teaching timetable and when we get to do work experience. There seems to be some information for the September intake but it is hard to find anything about the February intake.

The reason that I am asking this is that I have a holiday booked for September in 2016 (I know its a long way away). If anyone can help out by telling me if that is likely to be in teaching time or that I will be on work experience then that would really help me out as I can cancel my holiday without loosing my deposit.

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Midj

Will you be staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending