Official thread for edexcel english lit 18 and 22 may 2015

Watch
fabsafxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey!

Simply a thread to see how we are all doing for revising for the English Lit exams this year...

I have done NO REVISION yet on English Lit..I am doing Jekyll and Hyde and to kill a mockingbird...and I do not know HOW TO REVISE.

Anyone have some tips on what to revise, and how? I really am hoping for an A or A* here.

Also, what is everyone else finding difficult and easy? The poetry? Or the novels?

Just a discussion for us all to see how we are doing prior the exam;D
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by fabsafxo)
Hey!

Simply a thread to see how we are all doing for revising for the English Lit exams this year...

I have done NO REVISION yet on English Lit..I am doing Jekyll and Hyde and to kill a mockingbird...and I do not know HOW TO REVISE.

Anyone have some tips on what to revise, and how? I really am hoping for an A or A* here.

Also, what is everyone else finding difficult and easy? The poetry? Or the novels?

Just a discussion for us all to see how we are doing prior the exam;D
Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
fabsafxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
Okay thanks!
randommariah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey
yeah im doing english lit this year but im in yr 10 and its too much pressure
im hoping for a's maybe a* but its hard because we have a really bad teacher and i think we all might fail
poetry is definitely the hardest i recently got my results for a poetry mock and i got 16/40 which is appauling as my target is an a and im getting a's in the novel
help meee i dont know what to do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads