Have no internship => What to do? Watch

aviduser2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My plans for the summer blew up, and now i'm sitting here without anything and summer is only two months away.

I've scouted most companies, but dead-lines have passed long time ago.
So does TSR have any recommendations on what i could do?
I'm desperate to get work experience.
SixorSeven
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Look at Commerzbank, Unicredit, ICAP-> They still have opportunities. There are still quite a few opportunities going at the big 4 if you don't mind doing something unrelated or in a different location.

Look at the vacancies on your university career website, LinkedIN and even google. There are PLENTY there.

Something is always better than nothing at this stage.
sheldon420
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SixorSeven)
Look at Commerzbank, Unicredit, ICAP-> They still have opportunities. There are still quite a few opportunities going at the big 4 if you don't mind doing something unrelated or in a different location.

Look at the vacancies on your university career website, LinkedIN and even google. There are PLENTY there.

Something is always better than nothing at this stage.
Thanks for this. Any other firms that are still accepting applications? I've done the research but couldn't find much.
James E Walker
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sheldon420)
Thanks for this. Any other firms that are still accepting applications? I've done the research but couldn't find much.
Contacts / Cold-Calling
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes - I am a regular donator! (19)
6.11%
Yes - I have once or twice (20)
6.43%
I would like to... (135)
43.41%
No - I cannot give blood (74)
23.79%
No - I don't wish to (63)
20.26%