The Student Room Group

Islamic extremist George Galloway sinks to a new low.

In order to undermine his opponent in the Bradford elections (see my previous thread) he has tweeted this picture.

Basically saying that if you vote for his opponent, you're voting for Jews - despite the fact his opponent is a Muslim.

Surely something must be done about this despicable bigot?

Scroll to see replies

That tweet looks extremely photoshopped. And to call him an Islamic extremist is ridiculous.
I supppose it supposed to mean

Naz Shah = voting for Israel, meaning a vote against Palestine

Nothing to do with Jewish diaspora.
Original post by William Pitt
I supppose it supposed to mean

Naz Shah = voting for Israel, meaning a vote against Palestine

Nothing to do with Jewish diaspora.

Can you tell me what the hell Israel has to do with an election in Bradford between a Muslim woman and a bigot stooge of the Iranian regime in George Galloway?

The man is a despicable bigot.
Reply 4
I don't agree with his views but I think you're being a bit melodramatic in calling him an Islamic extremist
Original post by Yazooo
I don't agree with his views but I think you're being a bit melodramatic in calling him an Islamic extremist

Perhaps you need to catch up on some of his videos on Iranian TV

Original post by LockheedSpooky
Can you tell me what the hell Israel has to do with an election in Bradford between a Muslim woman and a bigot stooge of the Iranian regime in George Galloway?

The man is a despicable bigot.

It has a lot to do with Bradford election actually. Bradford electorate is deeply concerned about situation in the middle east, therefore raises these concerns with their local MP who is their representative in the legislative body of the UK. That way the pro-Palestine voice can be heard in the parliament, raise the debate and possibly influence decision-making. This is exactly why his rival is portrayed as one who will ignore the Palestine issue.
Ah, I see.

I didn't realise I was conversing with Jihadi John.

I think I'll call it a night now.

How juvenile of you. So in your mind anyone concerned for the Palestinian people is equatable to being an ISIS fanatic.

As for Galloway, he's just an attention seeker and a shameless self-promoter. Whether he wins or loses his seat in May, he'll still be happy because I think he enjoys stirring up controversy just for the hell of it.
(edited 9 years ago)

I didn't realise I was conversing with Jihadi John.

What a vile and uncalled for thing to say. Indicative of the strength of your argument.

I think I'll call it a night now.

I think you should too.
Original post by Barack Obama
How juvenile of you. So in your mind anyone concerned for the Palestinian people is equatable to being an ISIS fanatic.

They are the pioneers of modern day Islamic terrorism, but that wasn't the point I was making.

As for Galloway, he's just an attention seeker and a shameless self-promoter. Whether he wins or loses his seat in May, he'll still be happy because I think he enjoys stirring up controversy just for the hell of it.

I see, just an attention seeker.

Now would you have said the same thing had a politician stood up and said that Pakistanis were barred from London and that it's a "Pakistani free" area.

Followed by slandering electoral oppositions by claiming a vote for them is a vote for Pakistanis?

A bit different when I put it in those terms eh? the only racism accepted by the despicable left wing is against Jews and Israelis.

The left wing are the new Nazis.
When did he tweet that? Because it's not on his profile...

he's made a complete tit out of himself the past weeks with the allegations of Ms. Shah being racist for having been abused, no need to invent things to discredit him, he's doing it all himself.
Reply 11
He is an Islamic extremist.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
When did he tweet that? Because it's not on his profile...

https://twitter.com/georgegalloway/status/587952301689667584
He's an apologist for Russia, Iran and i'd not be surprised if he declared allegiance to ISIS.

It saddens me that the city i was forced to live in would elect such filth.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
That tweet looks extremely photoshopped. And to call him an Islamic extremist is ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous at all:

[video="youtube;2QHTsf1a40w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QHTsf1a40w[/video]
Original post by Rakas21
He's an apologist for Russia, Iran and i'd not be surprised if he declared allegiance to ISIS.

It saddens me that the city i was forced to live in would elect such filth.

Didn't he also openly ally himself to the jihadists fighting British troops in Iraq?
Original post by felamaslen
Didn't he also openly ally himself to the jihadists fighting British troops in Iraq?

That would not be a shock.
Reply 17
This is my fave.

[video="youtube;yVI97C64Yks"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVI97C64Yks[/video]
Original post by felamaslen

Indeed.

He also referred to Assad as the last "great Arab leader" and is shown on video handing bundles of cash to Hamas.

Quite how he wasn't arrested for that, I don't know.

He's on the Iranian regime's payroll because he works for their state media where he peddles anti-Israel conspiracy theories.

He blamed the Ukrainian conflict on Israel.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC

I think it's more that he's a cynical exploiter of the Muslim vote. His determination to be in Parliament is very extreme and has no limits. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending