The Student Room Group

Hnc social sciences graded unit

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I'm studying social sciences hnc at dundee and Angus college and was wondering if It was possible to get a copy of the graded unit also, thanks scott
Reply 21
I know this is an old post but did you by any chance get a copy and if you did can you pass it along :s
Can't believe that 5 years after I did my HNC I'm still getting messages about this essay haha. Sorry, I don't have a copy of the research essay anymore, for people who are asking!
Has anyone recently done a HNC in social science? I am just looking for a quick run down of the course and help to get me started?Thanks
Hey, yes I did HNC Social Science and I'm currently doing HND. I personally think HND Social Science is better than HNC Social Science because there's no research methods. But HNC Social Science is also really good. The topics are really interesting, however it entails a lot of work, so you have to be on top of it which I learnt to late as I ended up getting a C in the graded unit. But yes I recommend doing the Social Science course.
Yeah it all finally clicked for me this week. Thank the heavens. Just wanted to see the graded unit, to see what I was letting myself in for. If you have any info that would be good. 👍
Anyone still
Got copy of that Essay lol am
Doing hnc social sciences just now thanks
Original post by Cookestars
Anyone still
Got copy of that Essay lol am
Doing hnc social sciences just now thanks
anyone thanks
It's not that difficult tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending