The Student Room Group

Problems with the SAAS application

Hello guys, I'm an Italian applicant and I need to ask you a question in regards to the SAAS application and how to enter details for the uni I'm going to.
The uni is Heriot watt university and as I try to enter the details I'm given two similar options: ''Heriot- Watt Univ. Scottish Borders Campus EU/UG'' and ''Heriot Watt University (EU/UG)'' and I'm not quite sure which one I should choose!
Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by dietraeumerei
Hello guys, I'm an Italian applicant and I need to ask you a question in regards to the SAAS application and how to enter details for the uni I'm going to.
The uni is Heriot watt university and as I try to enter the details I'm given two similar options: ''Heriot- Watt Univ. Scottish Borders Campus EU/UG'' and ''Heriot Watt University (EU/UG)'' and I'm not quite sure which one I should choose!
Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heriot Watt will be the main campus in Edinburgh. The Scottish Borders Campus is in the south of Scotland, close to the border with England. Your choice will depend on where your course is being taught.
Original post by FionaMG
Heriot Watt will be the main campus in Edinburgh. The Scottish Borders Campus is in the south of Scotland, close to the border with England. Your choice will depend on where your course is being taught.

Okay, so since my course is going to be taught in Edinburgh the option I need to pick is ''Heriot watt university (eu/ug)'', right?
Thanks for your help! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by dietraeumerei
Okay, so since my course is going to be taught in Edinburgh the option I need to pick is ''Heriot watt university (eu/ug)'', right?
Thanks for your help! ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, that's right. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending