The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Musical Theatre 2015

So I'm starting the musical theatre course this September, and I was wondering if anyone else on here is? Would be nice to talk to my fellow performers who I'll be spending the next few years with! :smile:
Jake

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I'm starting this year, just looking at accomdatio. :smile:
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Ah cool, and hey then I guess! You looking at Bishop Otter or Bognor? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was just looking at that and I don't know, probably Bognor just because it's closer but not 100% sure yet how About you, are you on the Facebook group for Chichester fresher
Probably Bognor, because yeah, it's closer xD And no I'm not... Didn't know there was one xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would you like me to add you to it! It's good everyone is chatting on it! X
Yeah please, that'd be awesome! On Facebook I'm Jake Reynolds, and it'll be a blonde guy in a red shirt :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! I'm starting on the Music and Musical Theatre course if that counts!! :-) the facebook group sounds great! May I be added too? :-)
Ah cool! Yeah, I'll add you! What's your Facebook name? I'll send you a friend request and add you from there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Facebook name is Kayleigh Elliott 😃 my profile picture is just a picture of me, brunette hair from Cambridge 😃
I'm not sure if it's just down to privacy settings or whatnot, but I can't find you from Cambridge 😫 And I don't wanna add the wrong one and they get a random request from me xD Do you wanna add me instead? Jake Reynolds, and I'm a blonde guy in a bright red shirt with some dance face paint on :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey guys! im starting musical theatre triple threat and Chichester in September! really nervous and exited :smile: x
It's great to see some of our upcoming students meeting each other online before you start! We're really looking forward to welcoming you all in September.

Original post by Emily-Jade1997
really nervous and exited :smile: x

If there are any questions we can answer to try and settle your nerves just let us know! :smile:

Cathy (Marketing)
Hey Emily! Nice to welcome you! Looking forward to it! :smile: Do you have Facebook? I can add you to our group on there if you want? :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes please! My Facebook name is Emily-jade Byram :smile: it's a black and white photo x
Hey guys, I'm starting musical theatre and acting for film in September... I am sooo exited!!:biggrin: just applied for my accommodation and everything, would be lovely to talk and get to know some people before we start:smile: xxxx
I was told that being on bognor Regis is better because the courses are quite intense:smile: xxx
Hey Chelsie! Yeah, I've gone for Bog or as well; looking forward to it!! :smile: Do you wanna join the group as well? Everyone's talking on there! :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw yeah I would love to, thankyou:smile: my Facebook name is Chelsie April Denise Pamplin and its a coloured photo with blonde hair!!:smile: xxx
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 19
Hey I'll be starting the MT Triple Threat course in sept :smile: Can't wait to start :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending