Ibrahimovic to the Premier League?

Watch
Pickles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
It's all kicking off with Zlatan at the moment. After being handed a four game ban, rumours are flying left right and centre.

Ibrahimovic has been linked to Liverpool, but his agent said that he won't be leaving for the Premier League..

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/14/zlatan...links-5149953/

What's your take on it? Do you think he'll move?
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't think Zlatan will ever come to the Premier League. If anything, I can see him moving back to Italy maybe.
TornadoGR4
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
His ego is too big to want to go to Liverpool
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
He's 34 in October, nobody is going to pay his wages/the fee PSG would want for someone that old.
TheMagicRat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I agree with sr90. Anyone who spends the money required to get him and pay him at his age is daft.
AdamCee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I hope not.

Hate him
Wade-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
I don't think Zlatan will ever come to the Premier League. If anything, I can see him moving back to Italy maybe.
Imagine him and Balotelli in the same team. Probably wasn't as bad when Mario was just a kid but I can imagine some clashes now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pidge Gunderson
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Wade-)
Imagine him and Balotelli in the same team. Probably wasn't as bad when Mario was just a kid but I can imagine some clashes now

Posted from TSR Mobile
I

I think Ibrahimovic would kick the shizzle into Balotelli
Devastator
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I really hope he doesn't. The premier league is so damn boring, full of horrible teams and rubbish players, very annoying style of football to watch. It's boring to watch, I'd rather he didn't come to the premiership. No premier league teams left in the champions league, it's embarrassing. Why on earth would a world class player move to a rubbish, boring league and miss out on late stage champions league action. His talents need a decent club, no premier league team is worthy of him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.5%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (35)
14.58%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.92%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.17%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.58%

Watched Threads