blondebiscuit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I know it seems fairly late to start my french revision but i was hit with 2 family bereavements this past month and let myself down with my inability to concentrate,
anyway, is anyone else taking this exam in june and can help me out with the most succinct way to revise it?

Im also retaking AS in may if anyone has any pointers for that one

thankyou
x
Emma G 15
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I'm doing the AS and A2 as well, and I'm finding that the easiest way to revise is to learn vocab on quizlet and do past papers. I don't know if you have quizlet but it's free to sign up and you can look at my sets which I made on all the main topics for A2 and AS. My username is emma-garner15. Hope this helps and let me know how you get on x
love_lingo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi im doing both 2 for french and spanish aqa . Im making posters on grammar points to remember. doing fors and against for the oral, sentence starters and linking words for the essay. Rereading and watching the book and film and noting examples for certain themes eg society, characters, relations etc. Hope this helps a bit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads