What do you do to stop going insane?

Watch
kelefi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Well, ive been waiting 3 years, 3 long years for the 3rd book in a trilogy (The kingkiller chronicles). books 1 and 2 are masterpieces, and ive read them at least 5 times over and over, each time towards the end of the last book i dread how im going to deal with the long wait to book 3.

so my question is, what do you do while waiting for that next book? (whats doubly frustrating is that this is my favourite series!).

ive read LOTR, The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Young Samurai, and a multitude of other book series that i felt might be close to the series im waiting for, but to no avail!

thanks
Sir Fox
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just don't care too much. I love the Kingkiller Chronicles and read the first one several times, but every time after a new book came out and I finished it, I put it aside and started to read other books. I'm looking forward to the sequel but it's not permanently on my mind.
SerotoninAddict
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just avoid it by only reading series that are already finished
NeverTooLatte
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Read other books. Seriously, there are thousand and thousands out there that you could have dived into by now. I know how awesome it is to reread your favourite series, but there are so many stories waiting for you! xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (81)
26.91%
No - I have already returned home (38)
12.62%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
19.93%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.3%
No - I live at home during term anyway (91)
30.23%

Watched Threads