The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Weimar and Nazi Germany A* Tips & Support

Hey guys; got any tips for weimar and Nazi Germany? I can help you out if you have any questions; i'm predited a* and History is a particular passion of mine. Any little snippets of information? Post them here. These can really help to push up your grade i.e the countries that signed Locarno (Poland, Czechoslovakia, Italy, Britain, France, Belguim and Germany).
Original post by some_irish_guy
Hey guys; got any tips for weimar and Nazi Germany? I can help you out if you have any questions; i'm predited a* and History is a particular passion of mine. Any little snippets of information? Post them here. These can really help to push up your grade i.e the countries that signed Locarno (Poland, Czechoslovakia, Italy, Britain, France, Belguim and Germany).

If you really want an A* in History it's a good idea to buy the OCR CGP revision books as they cover everything, if not almost everything. A main key revision point to remember and revise is the economical crisis and how the war effected this. Also it would be advisable to create a timeline which you could refer back to in order to learn the order and dates of specific events.
Yeah, i agree with the economic crisis: Both the wall street crash and Germany in 1923 (with the french occupation and hyper inflation). I never thought of a timeline before though; thanks.
Do I have any tips for Nazi Germany?
Yeah, learn how to win a war!

Quick Reply

Latest