Examples of restaurants you can go to with a friend

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Please can someone give me examples of restaurants you can go to with a friend of the opposite gender and people wouldn't think immediately that you're on a date. Also some examples of ones to avoid with a friend would be good too.

i say pretty much anywhere without candles is friend-friendly.
happysmile
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
mcdonalds
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Adipoptosis)
Please can someone give me examples of restaurants you can go to with a friend of the opposite gender and people wouldn't think immediately that you're on a date.

i say pretty much anywhere without candles
Any restaurant really without white linen and candles.
quentinhamilton
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by happysmile)
mcdonalds
No, stop it
happysmile
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by quentinhamilton)
No, stop it

???
quentinhamilton
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by happysmile)
???
Anywhere but there
scriberg
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
harvesters
Lemon Haze
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Nandos!...Duhhh
_Charlotte15
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Adipoptosis)
Please can someone give me examples of restaurants you can go to with a friend of the opposite gender and people wouldn't think immediately that you're on a date.

i say pretty much anywhere without candles
Nandos without a doubt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
slitheryserpent
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Ceviche
Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Awesome, and what about ones where people would most likely be on a date..
SmashConcept
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
People will think you're on a date no matter what obviously. If you go to a trash restaurant they'll just think it's a trash date and you're a piece of **** and your friend has no self respect for dating you. But yeah just don't offer to pay for her milkshake and you should be cool.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Why does it matter whether people think you're on a date?

The best restaurant to go to with a friend, is one that serves tasty food. Funnily enough, restaurants which serve tasty food also seem to be the best restaurants to go to with a date, a relative, a casual acquaintance, on your own, or for a business lunch.
BCMFM16
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Wagamama!

ALL HAIL THE CHICKEN KATSU CURRY!

Attached files
lemongrass
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Any chain restaurant and you'll be fine.

Exclusively romantic restaurants are normally more upmarket and formal... think low lighting, expensive menus, white tablecloths and fancy dresses. Lol.
SophieSmall
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
The pub. But then I'd also say the pub is a good place for a date...or at least it is for me :lol:
TykeDragon
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
marks & spencers

deli aisle
frigg113
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I was goinf to say wagamama or nandos. But both have already been mentioned so i reckon its a good shout

Ill be your friend... Really got a hankering for wagamama but all my mates too busy revising to go out

QUESTIOn To All: is it weird eating in a restaurant like wagamama/nandos by yourself?
frigg113
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by BCMFM16)
Wagamama!

ALL HAIL THE CHICKEN KATSU CURRY!

Get steak teriyaki. Hmmmm
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by quentinhamilton)
Anywhere but there
KFC, Burger King, Nando's. :dontknow:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.95%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (10)
12.2%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
4.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (14)
17.07%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20.73%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
23.17%

Watched Threads