The Student Room Group

Carol Davila Bucharest Romania Questions

Im currently in grade 11 in ontario. I am interested in applying to Carol Davila in Bucharest. I do have a few questions for students in the medical program.
1) What does the entry exam test you one? (i.e english, math etc)
2) what marks are required to make it? ( if possible with what marks did you get accepted)
3) when is the best time to apply?
4) I was raised in Canada since i was 3 but am fluent in Romanian, does that help at all?
5) In ontario for post-secondary they check grade 12 marks and 11 if you want to apply early. Does Carol Davila check all 4 highschool years?

Thank you for the help. I would absolutley love to study medicine in my country of origin :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Moved to International Study :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by andreimih
Im currently in grade 11 in ontario. I am interested in applying to Carol Davila in Bucharest. I do have a few questions for students in the medical program.
1) What does the entry exam test you one? (i.e english, math etc)
2) what marks are required to make it? ( if possible with what marks did you get accepted)
3) when is the best time to apply?
4) I was raised in Canada since i was 3 but am fluent in Romanian, does that help at all?
5) In ontario for post-secondary they check grade 12 marks and 11 if you want to apply early. Does Carol Davila check all 4 highschool years?

Thank you for the help. I would absolutley love to study medicine in my country of origin :biggrin:

do you have romanian nationality?
Reply 3
Reply 4

You should look at studying in Romanian the fees will be cheaper and you might be able to get a seat easier
Reply 5
I can speak romanian fluently but to a mediocre level. I was raised in Canada since i was 3. Also if anyone did get in do you mind sharing the marks you got into Carol Davila with and if a highschool education is enough to be able to be successful in this program.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by andreimih
I can speak romanian fluently but to a mediocre level. I was raised in Canada since i was 3. Also if anyone did get in do you mind sharing the marks you got into Carol Davila with and if a highschool education is enough to be able to be successful in this program.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi
Did you end up going to Carol Davila?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending