Aqa gcse french help plz, appreciated

Watch
username1490928
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, just need to know what I'm on course to get as the uns marks can be quite confusing, in the speaking and writing my teacher said my work has been a and sometimes a/a star, so how many ums marks roughly should I be at out of 180 for both speaking and writing added together,
and then how many ums will I need in reading and listening to get a star, as I know 270/300 uma is a star, cheers
username1490928
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ps- will I possibly be needing full ums in both reading and listening, if so is this fairly gettable as im really looking for an a star cheers.
emmaalouisee
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well, each exam (listening and reading) i worth 60 UMS. Usually though you only need around half marks, maybe a little more, to get full UMS in the listening and reading is a little higher. If you know your marks for speaking and writing you can go on the AQA UMS converter to find out how many UMS you already have.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (220)
33.74%
No (432)
66.26%

Watched Threads