minimum makeup that looks natural? Watch

anana1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everyone.
So what makeup can you get away with that makes you look natural and pretty much the same without it if you know wt I mean. (For example, just eyeliner and lip stain. ) basically, u wudnt look that different without it.thanks!
NutE
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I wear foundation, concealer, powder and mascara. I look very natural with this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
xkrebecca
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A little bit of foundation/tinted moisturiser, a little bit of mascara (or you can just use petroleum jelly to make them look longer naturally), possibly faint eyeliner under your eyes but can also be put lightly on the top lid and some lip tint/lip gloss- vaseline can make your lips look shiny and healthy too! You may also be able to get away with a little bit of blusher provided that it's a natural colour
Infectious
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Semen, you only need semen.
HMPD97
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
CC cream, powder, eyebrows, and curl your lashes and put some vaseline on them to top it off maybe a nude or pink lip balm
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
BB cream, a bit of mascara (I use black as I have dark eyes; brown or clear/vaseline may look more natural for you depending on your colouring), eyebrows filled in (just my personsl preference as mine are lighter than my hair), lipbalm and occassionally powder when my skin is a bit oily have this effect on me. I've also think that using a cream blusher or a cheek stain looks more national than a powder blusher.

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheReckless
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A little bit of foundation, nude-coloured lip liner, and mascara that'll make your eyelashes beautifully and naturally huge as opposed to clogged up and clampy
TheHonestMisty
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't use foundation for le natural look. Just mascara, fill in eyebrows and maybe some nude lippy
VeryME
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What nude lip glosses/stains/balms you use?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (117)
58.5%
Yes- I don't like it (10)
5%
No- I want it (57)
28.5%
No- I don't want it (16)
8%

Watched Threads