The Student Room Group

to text or not?

I see a boy every week and we get on well and always talk and stuff, I am interested in him and I think he is in me because when I said something about a boyfriend he was like "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?" really shocked, but I don't so it was ok. But we only swapped numbers not long ago and he only texte me like twice to find out if I was gunna be out on Friday and then again to find out what time. but if anything is gunna happen then why doesnt he ever text me in the week to say hey or whatever? it feels kinda wierd.
I dno if I should text him, and if i did I have no idea what to say... ive never been in this situation before!
I dont wanna be the first one to text him! dont wanna seem too keen!
any advice?
I think you should text him! Its not always the guys job to make the 1st move..he's probably shy and he's worried if he tries anything then you won't feel the same way, or your friendship will be affected. Just text him. The worst thing that can happen is he won't text back! And even then there are plenty of reasons as to why this is e.g. he doesn't have any credit.
Reply 2
Anonymous
"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?"

:rofl: Thats such a harsh thing to say. Anyway, just text him or you'll just spend all your time thinking about it or posting on here, both of which will probably fairly irritating for one of us.
Just text him. Texting someone's not a flipping proposal.
Meh, just text him to say hey, how are you. Totally stress-free. :smile:
Reply 5
If you said you had a boyfriend, that may be why he's not texting you? Text him saying you broke up or something and if he wants you he'll be a shoulder to cry on...well..

Latest

Trending

Trending