Mygcsescience and past papers

Watch this thread
TS21
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
If i were to use my-gcsescience and past papers, would i be able to achieve an A grade in AQA Chemisty, biology and physics? (all triple)
Magistl
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TS21)
If i were to use my-gcsescience and past papers, would i be able to achieve an A grade in AQA Chemisty, biology and physics? (all triple)
Look at the specification for your exam board and identify whether "mygscescience" meets the specification with regards to the expected quantity of detail - haven't you got a revision book?

Additionally: past papers are excellent for science. Make sure you go over, in an ideal word: each one of them.
nalank
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Last year i was achieving grade D's and C's and discovered my-gcsescience earlier on this year and my grades are now A's and B's so for me it definitely helps
bakedbeans247
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Yes, I did and it got me my grades for the three sciences at gcse But do use your revision guide alongside it, or if you have your own text book even better.
jamestg
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
They are SERIOUSLY helping me in revision.

The books help consolidate stuff I already understand, the videos teach me the bits I don't understand (essentially filling the gaps) and the past papers are helping me get an idea where I stand and what I need to go over again.

Although I'm not too confident about GCSEs this year, I'm feeling more confident with science and I actually feel I could get 3A*s in the sciences!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads