The Student Room Group

Short Hair Girls- Questioning my sexuality

I am attracted to girls with short hair who look like effeminate guys who also look young. I'm starting to question my sexuality as these types of girls are what im most attracted to. I'm not attracted to guys at all but not sure about guys who look effeminate and like girls.

Pic related: I cant source the pic but I'm sure she's on tumblr or something.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump. Am I straight or is it normal?
lol
Reply 3
Original post by Lisagurlxx
lol

I'm actually serious. That girl is cute af but im really worried that I might be gay.
Original post by grimbojones
I'm actually serious. That girl is cute af but im really worried that I might be gay.

aware

sleep with another guy and get back to us srs
Reply 5
aware

sleep with another guy and get back to us srs

I'm not attracted to guys though but girls who look like them in a cute way :/ ?
Pedo alert!!!
If you aren't attracted to guys at all then it seems unlikely you are straight. I think your sexuality is something you are going to have to explore and find out for yourself.
I'm not attracted to guys though but girls who look like them in a cute way :/ ?

nothing wrong with that srs

how short are we talking though out of curiosity? some guys think "short" is a bob haircut, others a pixie..
Reply 9
Original post by DaCambridgeChav
Shot haired girls are DOG fam. Real talk - Next bitch who gets dat ****ty haircut i will slap dat hoe.

It depends. On the right girl it looks really cute.
Original post by Anonymous
If you aren't attracted to guys at all then it seems unlikely you are straight. I think your sexuality is something you are going to have to explore and find out for yourself.

I'm a guy though so I thought that would make me straight. I'm just a little confused.
Reply 10
nothing wrong with that srs

how short are we talking though out of curiosity? some guys think "short" is a bob haircut, others a pixie..

Somewhere in between I'd say leaning more toward bobb. Some girls can pull it off especially those with freckles.
Sounds like you might prefer girls, problem being? :smile:

Shot haired girls are DOG fam. Real talk - Next bitch who gets dat ****ty haircut i will slap dat hoe.

Charming.

I'm a guy though so I thought that would make me straight. I'm just a little confused.

Sorry my mistake. Well then it sounds like you're straight just that maybe that's the type of girl you're into? Some guys like blondes, brunettes, etc, this is just what you like in particular.
Reply 13
Original post by Peli-Pelican
Sounds like you might prefer girls, problem being? :smile:

Charming.

Theres this stigma I thought where if you date or are attracted to short hair girls you are a closet homosexual? Or short hair girls are usually lesbians?

If done properly and on the right girl the short hair can look better than any other style.
Reply 14
Short hair is cute, I actually really like the pixie cut, but that doesn't make you not straight. Like you said, you have no attraction to guys. But even if you were why be worried? Just like what you like and don't worry about what word to put to it
Reply 15
Theres this stigma I thought where if you date or are attracted to short hair girls you are a closet homosexual? Or short hair girls are usually lesbians?

If done properly and on the right girl the short hair can look better than any other style.

Stigma, rumour, stereotype etc etc. There's a reason they're not called 'facts'
Reply 16
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Stigma, rumour, stereotype etc etc. There's a reason they're not called 'facts'

True but theres always gonna be those people. My family would definitely ride on me if I dated a short haired girl and would call me gay.
yeh i know rude gurl if u want my number cuz u gettin moist just ask fam.
Oh yes, because little boys who think hitting women because of their hairstyle choice (or ever) is appropriate are just so appealing. :rolleyes:

Not usually, not after secondary school anyway. Hair style, on you or your partner, is not indicative of sexuality. Just of how you like your hair.
Reply 18
True but theres always gonna be those people. My family would definitely ride on me if I dated a short haired girl and would call me gay.

If we didn't fight against something because there's "always gonna be those people" then we'd still have slavery, Hitler would be world leader and women would never be acknowledged for anything.

F*** 'em.

Invite them to the real world, it's 2015 for goodness sake, we're supposed to have hoverboards! You know who you are and what you like, and they're just gonna have to accept that
Reply 19
Original post by Peli-Pelican
Oh yes, because little boys who think hitting women because of their hairstyle choice (or ever) is appropriate are just so appealing. :rolleyes:

Not usually, not after secondary school anyway. Hair style, on you or your partner, is not indicative of sexuality. Just of how you like your hair.

Hmm fair enough. Do you keep your hair short? It seems really hard to find girls who keep their hair short which is a shame.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending