The Student Room Group
my mum seems to get them frequently every winter..i never had them until a week or so ago

got one on my bottom lip... and i'm not one to just 'let it be', so it was quite a nuisance,

hope i don't start getting them regularly now cos it was not nice...

never seen anyone with them in summer, must just be due to the cold and sudden changes in temp perhaps?
Reply 2
oral herpes.
Reply 3
grace
oral herpes.

:ditto: and to my knowledge the best you can do is get that cream thats always on the TV. (Apologies if im wrong in saying that, never had to worry about them so never really looked into it)
My mum uses some cream that I think I've seen advertised so could be worth a shot, she reckons it works :smile:

I've - touchwood - only had the odd one and nothing so horrible that I could be naffed treating it, so that's all I've got I'm afraid!
Oh my God the OP's from Essex.
Phantom Phoenix
My mum uses some cream that I think I've seen advertised so could be worth a shot, she reckons it works :smile:

Zovirax - yeah everyone i know who's used it says its pretty good
cjmcnair
Zovirax - yeah everyone i know who's used it says its pretty good

Thanks, it was on the tip of my tongue :wink:
Phantom Phoenix
Thanks, it was on the tip of my tongue :wink:

:wink: :cool:
Reply 9
I use Blistex, Zovirax made my lips swell up and I had a massive trout pout, and when summer comes they burn and blister im not very lucky when it comes to my lips......
katie_0201
I use Blistex, Zovirax made my lips swell up and I had a massive trout pout, and when summer comes they burn and blister im not very lucky when it comes to my lips......

! You poor thing! Didn't know you could use Blistex though, I thought it was just for burns. Good to know these things for next time I get one!

Latest

Trending

Trending