The Student Room Group

Airbus undergraduate apprenticeship assessment

hey guys, i have been invited to an Airbus assessment in Broughton soon, and i could do with some advice.
they say i will be given an A level style test in maths and physics yet i am doing these actual exams over may and June.

any previous knowledge and wisdom would be appreciated

Hey, I have been invited too. Are you going on Tuesday 28th April?

I have no idea what the tests will be like! :frown:

Dom
Reply 2
Original post by dfoord823

Dom

Hi Dom, I have mine on the 5th of may. i need to catch 3 trains and 2 busses :eek:
hopefully woth it :wink:
Original post by dfoord823

Dom

Hey, I'm going down to Broughton on the 28th April for the assessment centre, have you applied for the undergraduate scheme? :smile:
Hi,

Yes I have. I'm going to Chester assessment centre on 28th at 0800-1300. Might see you there?

Dom

Original post by wehttam123
Hey, I'm going down to Broughton on the 28th April for the assessment centre, have you applied for the undergraduate scheme? :smile:
Hi, I have been invited for an assessment for the airbus undergraduate apprenticeship does anyone have an idea of how it is like and the type of topics they ask for Physics
Reply 6
Hello everybody, i received an email saying i have to go to a testing event. it says i will have to do an 75 minute exam, however it doesn't state what the exam will be on, all it says is bring a black pen and a calculator. I would really appreciate it if anyone has any ideas of what the exam is based on. Would appreciate a quick reply.
Hi saaaaa, I to have an upcoming 75 minute exam with airbus. I would appreciate any information regarding the contents of the exam. The only information that has been provided is that is will be on A Level Maths and Physics. Regards Rosh
Hi saaaaa, I to have an upcoming 75 minute exam with airbus. I would appreciate any information regarding the contents of the exam. The only information that has been provided is that is will be on A Level Maths and Physics. Regards Rosh
Reply 9
Hey, I did mine in January and I'd say all you can do is just revise everything you've learnt from maths and physics :smile: it's not seriously difficult and obviously some of the questions are going to be styled differently to your exam board so be prepared for that but if you're confident with your maths and physics then I wouldn't worry too much :smile:
hi. on the day did u just do the exam and go home or was there any other events. I've got mine tomorrow
Me too! I did it just 3d ago in filton (bristol).
Anyone know when results are coming out?
Anyone who sat this on the 8th heard anything back??
has anyone else been offered the engineering undergraduate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending