The Student Room Group

Who is damoni?

keep seeing this name in thread titles... who is this and why has he left tsr or something?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:confused: I have been wondering the same.. Someone explain, please?
Reply 2
Original post by emilyp97
keep seeing this name in thread titles... who is this and why has he left tsr or something?

Original post by Olax98
:confused: I have been wondering the same.. Someone explain, please?

Some attention seeker who keeps making new accounts which he attempts to hide his identity with, but instead fails to do so.
Reply 3
Original post by BCMFM16
Some attention seeker who keeps making new accounts which he attempts to hide his identity with, but instead fails to do so.

i don't know who he is, but if he is attempting to hide his identity, wouldn't that make him the opposite of an attention seeker?
Reply 4
Original post by dmi
i don't know who he is, but if he is attempting to hide his identity, wouldn't that make him the opposite of an attention seeker?

Here he is!
Reply 5
Original post by BCMFM16
Here he is!

from what i can see, damoni was someone that tried to stay anonymous to not come across as an attention seeker, did his hardest not to come across as a troll but ultimately still got abuse off people on here.
Reply 6
Original post by dmi
from what i can see, damoni was someone that tried to stay anonymous to not come across as an attention seeker, did his hardest not to come across as a troll but ultimately still got abuse off people on here.

More evidence you are damoni..
Reply 7
damoni is you. damoni is me. damoni is everyone and no-one. damoni is the reality we share, and the space between realities. damoni is everything and nothing. damoni is love. damoni is life.
Damoni you are ****ing loving this, aren't you? :laugh:
Original post by dmi

Dude, you're not fooling anyone.
not sure sorry
damoni is love

damoni is life
Reply 12
Original post by Dr Pesto
Dude, you're not fooling anyone.

yeah i dont know why i bother trying to convince people that i'm not him, i'm starting to think they don't fall for it.
a fgt
Original post by silentshadows
damoni is love

damoni is life

dank meme
Reply 15
Original post by CherryWine
Damoni you are ****ing loving this, aren't you? :laugh:

tbf to myself - i tried to stay anonymous, i tried to not draw attention to myself, i asked people if i came across as a troll and what to do about it? and it all got thrown back in my face.

but i tried.
Original post by dmi
tbf to myself - i tried to stay anonymous, i tried to not draw attention to myself, i asked people if i came across as a troll and what to do about it? and it all got thrown back in my face.

but i tried.

Cherry said she rather hang out with you, than me :frown:
Reply 17
Original post by Loafing.Charizard

me being more charismatic aside, i have a quick question, do i take this place too seriously? have i made things worse for myself by being an intense person thinking everyone is out to get him? #toughquestions
Original post by dmi
me being more charismatic aside, i have a quick question, do i take this place too seriously? have i made things worse for myself by being an intense person thinking everyone is out to get him? #toughquestions

Lmfao cute. Yes damoni you really do. You have made things bad for yourself and no one is deliberately out to get you. You whind people up and they're sick of your threads, me included.
Original post by Loafing.Charizard

Nice try :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest