The Student Room Group

Who is damoni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by dmi
the above few posts i made - i was just joking around (not about leaving) . i have learned not to take this palce seriously.

Who the **** has repped him? :eek:
Original post by dmi
mate, i have fans on here who won't be happy to see me mocked, that's all i'm saying for now

You've got no fans.
Original post by dmi
despite the fact i'm annoyed that people have got sick of my threads, i shall refrain. i'll probably look into making these threads on reddit, they seem like they have a chill community.but for the record, i wasn't trolling really, its just everytime i had a question about something, i asked it on here. it just spiralled from there.

Why do people call you a troll?
Reply 43
Original post by Da Di Doo
Why do people call you a troll?

because on the internet, people on here can say whatever they want without thinking about other peoples feelings. and i've been singled out for the abuse for some reason.
Original post by dmi
from what i can see, damoni was someone that tried to stay anonymous to not come across as an attention seeker, did his hardest not to come across as a troll but ultimately still got abuse off people on here.

Didn't you just get banned bro?
Reply 45
Original post by SweatyColon
Didn't you just get banned bro?

no ?
Original post by dmi
no ?

That's not what a simple TSR search says.
Original post by dmi
because on the internet, people on here can say whatever they want without thinking about other peoples feelings. and i've been singled out for the abuse for some reason.

Give me a clear answer.
Reply 48
That's not what a simple TSR search says.

if i had been banned, how could i still be posting ?

if you meant my original account, you should have said. my original account was banned, but do you want to know who asked for it to be banned ? myself.

i then changed my mind and came back.
Reply 49
Give me a clear answer.

i just did, thanks.
Original post by dmi
if i had been banned, how could i still be posting ?

if you meant my original account, you should have said. my original account was banned, but do you want to know who asked for it to be banned ? myself.

i then changed my mind and came back.

Original post by dmi

You're such an attention seeker haha.
Reply 51
You're such an attention seeker haha.

yeah, explain your point in more detail, you'll probably be wrong about whatever point you're making, but go ahead.
Original post by dmi
i just did, thanks.

You're already annoying me. I guess I know why people call you a troll now.

Goodnight.
Original post by dmi
yeah, explain your point in more detail, you'll probably be wrong about whatever point you're making, but go ahead.

You post so many threads in such a small period of time and NONE of them are actually meaningful or relevant thread. You must get a real kick out of being like this:smile:. I know you want to wind me up.
Reply 54
You're already annoying me. I guess I know why people call you a troll now.

Goodnight.

fine. i gave you a clear answer and now you have backed down.
Damoni = dmi =damoney

Not sure if he is trolling or really trying to make people think it's not him

If it's the latter change your name to something like dapenni at least..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
You post so many threads in such a small period of time and NONE of them are actually meaningful or relevant thread. You must get a real kick out of being like this:smile:. I know you want to wind me up.

you started replying to me , but whatever. i post a lot because i have depression and so want to get answers to the problems i have. the other threads are to do with what happens on tsr because people abuse me a lot.

maybe next time, dont judge a person before you know them, okay? besides, i was on the defensive because 99 percent of people have treated me like i'm garbage.
Reply 57
i've been watching tsr for a while and i keep seeing this guy on here too
Original post by D_monies
i've been watching tsr for a while and i keep seeing this guy on here too

rofl
Reply 59
Original post by tehforum
rofl

What

Quick Reply

Latest