The Student Room Group

I'm 17 and attracted to 25 year old males

Hey guys I am so attracted to guys so much older than me I don't know why I have got close to 25 year old he made me smile everyday and he would also compliment me that made me feel great.
dw when i was 15 i use fantasize and masterbate to Leonardo DiCaprio pics hahahah! hes old enough to be my dad :colondollar::wink:
Original post by SceneKid17
dw when i was 15 i use fantasize and masterbate to Leonardo DiCaprio pics hahahah! hes old enough to be my dad :colondollar::wink:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Kylie Jenner, is that you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys I am so attracted to guys so much older than me I don't know why I have got close to 25 year old he made me smile everyday and he would also compliment me that made me feel great.

When I was 16 I used to fancy the hell out of this guy who was 23, we talked for a while and 'dated' via the internet but were no more than friends in person. He dragged me along and treated me like crap.
Now I'm 18 and see how wrong it is-you have to wonder why any grown man would want to be in a relationship like that with a girl so young when he clearly knows its inappropriate?
When I was 17, I met a guy who was 29 and thought he was really cute, so I misled him to think that I was older than I was (I made it sound like I was at uni rather than in the first year of college) so he asked for my number and we went out on a date.

Four years later, I'm 21, he's just turned 34 and having made it all the way through my degree in a long distance relationship, we're only a month away from moving in together (yay!!!).

I'm not saying that every older guy is as wonderful as mine (:biggrin:) or that every age-gap couple works out well, but age isn't a reason not to pursue somebody you like.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
I was 17 and dated a 23year old, still with him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
there are a lot of men who would pray on 17 year olds. make no mistake they know what they are doing is wrong and they know they can manipulate you. maybe you don't feel like he's manipulating you but that's the point. of course older men seem more attractive to you, that's because 17 year old boys are very immature. Imagine, if you were 25 and you had a 25 year old friend who was going out with a 17 year old, what would you think?

when i was 16, i was seeing a 24 year old. he made me feel so confident and he was so much better than the boys from school. i still felt a bit weird about him being so much older tough so i told myself i wouldn't sleep with him. but one day when he knew my parents were away for the weekend he came to my house, uninvited. we had been seeing each other for 5 months at that point, he became extremely angry because i refused to let him sleep in my room , i then had to call the neighbours for help. since then i broke it off with him but he kept coming to my school and sent me texts saying he would tell my parents that i slept with him and that he would hurt me etc.
I'm 17 and my ex is 27. It sounds horrific but at the end of the day I'm more mature in that way. I've had a fair few sexual partners ranging from ages 18 to 29, and I don't feel any shame although at the end of the day I know its wrong. Nothing you can do, its your own preference and as long as you are legal age then you wont get any worse than a few nasty looks and comments.
Reply 9
So, just about ok, also if you are nearer 18 than 17. And if your Dad isn't over possessive. Mind you, watch out he's very likely a dirty horse..
many insecure young people are attracted to the older and more confident, it's perfectly normal. Some people enjoy the feeling of being young and carefree and like to be with those younger than them. Whether there is anything wrong in that depends on whether they exploit you or not. So far it sounds like all they have done is boost your confidence. Nothing wrong with that at the moment.

The age gap will not matter when you are both adults.
Reply 11
There's nothing abnormal about that (I hope!) I'm 17 and have the same problem, I just don't find guys my age attractive at all. They're so immature.
I guess it is common that many girls like older age guys as they are more mature, more respectful. But it is again back to your decision, think of it thoroughly. Do you suit each other?

Quick Reply

Latest