The Student Room Group

Does anyone else intentionally not look at hot girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zarek
Dont imagine they lose too much sleep over your dismissive treatment, mind

I'd be concerned if they did. I like knowing I'm doing the right thing though, not staring like a beta male such as yourself. They stare at me as I'm a supreme gentleman. Alpha and proud of it.
Tbh when I'm on the cross trainer/ stretch mat and they come over to me I feel justified, but I am also not the sort of guy that goes onto the treadmill to be next to a hot girl
Original post by Magnus Taylor
Tbh when I'm on the cross trainer/ stretch mat and they come over to me I feel justified, but I am also not the sort of guy that goes onto the treadmill to be next to a hot girl

Yeah, the second one is a beta thing to do, first one alpha 👍
First of all, gawking at anyone is weird. Secondly, I know some stunning girls who have low self esteem.
Original post by Bushdid9/11
What happens if they caught you though? It's weird enough catching people looking at you so the other way round would be way more awkward

well that depends. If they frown at me i look away and ignore lol. If they smile at me I raise my eyebrows and do an exaggerated 'it wasn't me expression' and it's usually funny tbh. But sometimes they wink at you and all sorts. So it really depends on the reaction lol.
Lol I do, and not out of bitterness

Yeah the instawhore type.

My "intuition" is telling me that you sound bitter...
Original post by Retired_Messiah

99% sure I'm better looking than you, so doubt it
I look at them and enjoy the rose-like beauty that they've been blessed with.
I don't bother, there out of my league..
Original post by Maradiah
I look at them and enjoy the rose-like beauty that they've been blessed with.

mainly stuck up, ego fuelled and less intellectually capable
Original post by drowzee
First of all, gawking at anyone is weird. Secondly, I know some stunning girls who have low self esteem.

Lol no 'stunning' girl will have low self esteem. They're always surrounded by beta orbiters and white knights
mainly stuck up, ego fuelled and less intellectually capable

You sound so bitter, here you are telling girls that are attractive are automatically egotistical.

Why? being attractive doesn't make someone arrogant.

What did some pretty girl reject you, is that why you're here making this bitter thread?

.:lol:
Lol no 'stunning' girl will have low self esteem. They're always surrounded by beta orbiters and white knights

No. they are not, have you even stepped out of your room.

Have you even conversed with a "stunning girl".

The majority are nice and sweet, you're just some bitter nerd that got rejected.:rolleyes:
Original post by Retired_Messiah

This is guy is bitter, his probably some bitter nerd that got rejected by girls, so now his taking revenge on an on-line making hypothetical claims that all attractive girls are arrogant.
No. they are not, have you even stepped out of your room.

Have you even conversed with a "stunning girl".

The majority are nice and sweet, you're just some bitter nerd that got rejected.:rolleyes:

never been rejected, never approached one. All I know is I'm definitely better looking than you. LOL I bet hot girls don't even acknowledge you when you walk into a room. I know I'm aesthetic, you're not
never been rejected, never approached one. All I know is I'm definitely better looking than you. LOL I bet hot girls don't even acknowledge you when you walk into a room. I know I'm aesthetic, you're not

You've definitely been rejected.:yes:
This is guy is bitter, his probably some bitter nerd that got rejected by girls, so now his taking revenge on an on-line making hypothetical claims that all attractive girls are arrogant.

surely I'd have to be bad looking to be bitter?? I'm making a very accurate generalisation and I have conversed with attractive girls and can confirm they are shallow/arrogant, thinking they can get any guy. Stop living in dreamland and putting them on a pedestal
You've definitely been rejected.:yes:

Nope, I have too much pride to approach a girl. It's a demeaning act, showing yourself as an inferior being. I simply wouldn't do it. I'm not a white knight like you.
Reply 38
surely I'd have to be bad looking to be bitter?? I'm making a very accurate generalisation and I have conversed with attractive girls and can confirm they are shallow/arrogant, thinking they can get any guy. Stop living in dreamland and putting them on a pedestal

I've been unfortunate enough to have conversations with some shallow and arrogant people. In my experience there's hardly a correlation between 'attractiveness' and 'being shallow' let alone causation.
Reply 39

Judging by your replies so far I'm assuming you don't actually live in the real world? Have you ever actually talked to a girl? I've known girls who literally work as models who are too nervous about their appearance to get a proper bf.

And you see approaching a girl as demeaning? I mean yea, if you go in cock first, slap her ass and tell her not to worry about not being good enough for you then I could see it classing as demeaning. Normal people though (god knows what this alpha/beta crap you're on about is) are perfectly capable of just going up and saying hi to someone.

Quick Reply

Latest