The Student Room Group

Edexcel C2

So stuck on C2... I can do C1 fine and S1 is ok but I can't get my head around C2. Does anyone have any tips or anything to help me revise??
Original post by notyous
So stuck on C2... I can do C1 fine and S1 is ok but I can't get my head around C2. Does anyone have any tips or anything to help me revise??

My advice would be to go through content you're unsure on and just practice as many questions as you can. You can make use of videos online to teach you things and go through past paper questions. If you have any specific questions you can post them on the forum :smile:

I found C2 difficult in the first year, too. After you start studying the A2 modules you'll find C2 much easier and you may wish to resit it, so don't worry too much if you don't get a really good grade, as it sounds like your S1 and C1 will boost your grade anyway. But just practice as much as you can.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
My advice would be to go through content you're unsure on and just practice as many questions as you can. You can make use of videos online to teach you things and go through past paper questions. If you have any specific questions you can post them on the forum :smile:

I found C2 difficult in the first year, too. After you start studying the A2 modules you'll find C2 much easier and you may wish to resit it, so don't worry too much if you don't get a really good grade, as it sounds like your S1 and C1 will boost your grade anyway. But just practice as much as you can.

Thanks for your help! I'll start doing this, just want to have to avoid re-sitting if I can :confused:
Original post by notyous
Thanks for your help! I'll start doing this, just want to have to avoid re-sitting if I can :confused:

Gotcha. Just do the best you can now then :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest