The Student Room Group

Is Tumblr basically a place for left wing liberals?

Don't get me wrong, this doesn't include all of tumblr, but I feel that this is basically what the majority of posts are about. Has anyone had any different experiences to this?
Tumblr is a place for self-obsessesed teenage girls to swoon over how special and unique they are. Steer well clear if your IQ cannot be counted on one hand.
Reply 2
Tumblr is a breeding ground for man-hating feminists.
Extreme SJWs are the worst.
Reply 4
The internet is a left wing cluster****
Tumblr is a place for SJW scum, that Deanery would fit in well there. Terrible forum, and sadly the SJW stuff is prominent. The romanticism of mental illness is disgraceful too
"Left wing liberals" is a gross understatement.
Yes i can confirm that all of this is true. But if you dont like it, just dont follow those blogs or block the posts. I think its more of a fandom/interests breeding ground.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also filled with kids who dangerously self diagnose themselves, and give themselves more labels while simultaneously complaining that society is too exclusive and labels everything (the number of new -sexual and -romantic terms that I've seen over the past year is crazy). Eh, it's great if you're part of a fandom and steer clear of those blogs.
Original post by AnnekaChan173
Also filled with kids who dangerously self diagnose themselves, and give themselves more labels while simultaneously complaining that society is too exclusive and labels everything (the number of new -sexual and -romantic terms that I've seen over the past year is crazy). Eh, it's great if you're part of a fandom and steer clear of those blogs.

I have to agree. They fetishize being a unique snowflake to such a ridiculous point and keep on trying to break out from the evil capitalist society by blogging about it on their Ipads whilst drinking Starbucks.
I also hate the promotion of dangerous fat acceptance. SJWs don't accept that being fat is plain unhealthy, it's common sense to see it as negative. Goddamn loony leftys.
Original post by Flather
The internet is a left wing cluster****

You get the occasional sensible person on the internet and parts of TSR can be right wing and sensible.
Original post by Smug Life
"Left wing liberals" is a gross understatement.

Political correct pseudocommunists who know nothing about economics?
Bunch of morons glorifying any sort of behaviour that's considered different, sensitivity is rampant there.
Original post by Amhorangerdgerriug
Tumblr is a place for self-obsessesed teenage girls to swoon over how special and unique they are. Steer well clear if your IQ cannot be counted on one hand.

Luckily it takes around 30 hands to count my IQ.
Original post by Protégé
Bunch of morons glorifying any sort of behaviour that's considered different, sensitivity is rampant there.

All you need to know is that everything is cissexist, racist, ableist and misogynistic. Because those are all actually things, like, for real. Including 'cissexist'.

Quick Reply

Latest