The Student Room Group

10,000 migrants from Africa enter Italy in 1 week! what the hell

10,000 migrants have entered Italy in just one week! in a year that would well over 5 million people!

Why is nothing is being done to prevent this? It's time for Italy and other Europeans to wake up. We make a relatively small amount of the population and we're bombarded by countries that dwarf us. This is not acceptable that we're made foreigners in our own homeland just because we're kind and tolerant people who save them from drowning. LOL

Scroll to see replies

Well one can argue Italy shouldn't have colonised North africa and other afircan countries. Therofre many would argue that ex colonies have a right back into the colonisers land. I feel this to an extent, but not to the extent you have stated
Reply 2
Without African immigrants Italy would not have Mario Balotelli :smile:
Original post by capitalismstinks
Muslims have been oppressing and trying to conquer Western Europe since the day Islam was founded and now they just walk in because of weak politicially correct policy.

Europeans, please wake up.

I assure you, I am not trying to conquer Europe.

Besides, would you prefer to kick me and my family out who work hard pay taxes and therefore contribute to society and be stuck be a an white family that sit on there arse all day collecting benefits for their fags and big TVs? Not saying all white people are like this obviously, only a minority. But it seems you'd rather a lazy white family over a hard working family that happen to be not white.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by cake_lover

Besides, would you prefer to kick me and my family out who work hard pay taxes and therefore contribute to society and be stuck be a an white family that sit on there arse all day collecting benefits for their fags and big TVs? Not saying all white people are like this obviously, only a minority. But it seems you'd rather a lazy white family over a hard working family that happen to be not white.

Because there is a Muslim population that exists to impose shariah on our doorsteps. We have ISIS sympathisers walking our streets right now. We do not want Islamic lifestyle forced on our society, simple as that. If those of you voiced your opposition to your fellow followers you would have more respect but it seems to a lot of us you support these public figures who speak for your religion. You can not blame a growing portion of the population for being concerned.
Original post by cake_lover

Funny, because all non white communities have higher unemployment rates than white community.

Africans have the highest. African Muslims highest of all.

i suspect you are not one of these boat people. I'm mixed myself, and you have to at some point start treating this place like your home and defend it from this insanity. If you want to live in third world please just get on a plane.
Original post by capitalismstinks
Muslims have been oppressing and trying to conquer Western Europe since the day Islam was founded and now they just walk in because of weak politicially correct policy.

Europeans, please wake up.

The end of Europe started from the liberation of pedophilia and trans sexuality. This is the true ending of traditional Europe with christian values and moral code. And hello to the new LGBT Europe
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by DaniilKaya
The end of Europe started from the liberation of pedophilia and trans sexuality. This is the true ending of traditional Europe with christian values and moral code. And hello to the new LGBT Europe

What are you talking about? There is no liberation of paedophile in Europe. Lgbt rights have nothing to do with it and are not some bizarre sign of thr end of European civilisation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
That's over 9000! There's no way that can be right.
This has been encouraged by the abolition of the Italian navy operation Mare Nostrum last year and it's replacement with EU operation Triton on 1/3 the budget last October.

http://ecre.org/component/content/article/70-weekly-bulletin-articles/855-operation-mare-nostrum-to-end-frontex-triton-operation-will-not-ensure-rescue-at-sea-of-migrants-in-international-waters.html

Although operating under a life saving banner Mare Nostrum picked up migrant boats headed towards europe earlier in their journey (off the north african coast typically) and took them back to where they'd come from whereas Triton picks them up off the EU coast and takes them to Malta and Italy. http://www.dw.de/eus-triton-operation-gets-underway-in-mediterranean/a-18033932

basically we've got to start funding an operation to pick the migrant boats up off the north african coast and returning them to their port of departure again or this will continue to increase.
Reply 10
Lol @ colonialisation, that card doesn't work 60 years later
The UK is not yours. Its land isn't yours. Europe isn't yours. This side of the Earth isn't yours. Get over it.
Reply 12
As soon as they illegally come over any of them need healthcare unfortunately money will have to be wasted on that but that is the only right thing to do give them some food then put them on a boat and send them back. Sick and tired of liberals welcoming the third world when ISIS could be on board those boats.
Reply 13
Original post by gordonbennetton
It's an invasion pure and simple. Tw@s like Farage and his gang are worried about migrants from the EU when he is taking his eye off the ball to the far bigger problem of non-EU immigrants who mostly want to come to Britain anyway.

If a prime minister had a back bone he would send naval ships to pick up those immigrants while they are in the sea and then send them back.
Original post by SeaPony
If a prime minister had a back bone he would send naval ships to pick up those immigrants while they are in the sea and then send them back.

And who is willing to stump up the billions necessary to pay for that kind of 24/7 operation?
Reply 15
And who is willing to stump up the billions necessary to pay for that kind of 24/7 operation?

I doubt it would take billions.
Just came to tell you your Maths is wrong and that your Maths teachers are always willing to help you - you're still in secondary school education right?
Original post by SeaPony
I doubt it would take billions.

lol, how would you know?
Reply 18
lol, how would you know?

I am not the head of military finances but it would not take billions that is for sure. But of course you know exactly how much it would cost? hmmm
lol, how would you know?

9 million euro per month for operation Mare Nostrum which (till last October) picked migrant boats up off north africa took them back to north africa (thus discouraging the flow)

3 million euro per month for operation Triton which picks migrant boats up off Italy and takes them to EU centres to be fed and housed for free (thus encouraging the flow)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending