The Student Room Group

Does anyone else feel that late night softpron girls work in hilarious manner..

..the whole thing is hilarious.

Lets analyse this.

Firstly,

The girls...Ok so we have on the x rated 900+ sky channels women mostly attractive that sit on screen 4-5hrs per night wiggling there ass up the camera, flashing there boobs and sometimes talking to guys on the phone....Whilst getting paid very good sums of money.

So, these girls make money due to their looks and they make there money by literally waving there ass in the camera 5hrs per night. Job description- WIggle your ass in camera. £50 per hour....Its just hilarious.

Then the other end what have we got,,,why are these girls getting employed?

Because the male species enjoys to sit in their rooms and play with their tadgers whilst watching hot girls wiggle their ass on the tv screen.

ITs a supply demand nature i guess but overall the whole thing is just hilarious.

We got guys wanting to wiggle their willies so tv directors hire hot women to wiggle their bums....thats what the whole industry is derived upon

Comical.
That is the industry, yes. :rolleyes: It's pretty odd, when you think about it.
I like this thread. I feel like it's a bit shallow yet still very honest; it knows what it is (if that's even a phrase).
Reply 3
Its just comical...I mean because a women is hot she can make money wiggling her ass on tv..and good money as well..talk about an easy job.

but its also comical..so how do u make a living...hi there, well i wiggle my bum on tv a few nights a week, its a hard job i had to study 4 years for it but it was worth it in the end lol

But the industry is controlled due to the male species love of playing with their willies...thats what the whole indsutry thrives on, if men didnt like to look at hot women often and play with their willies these women would have no job.

So men due to there love for playing with their willies is as a result giving many attractive females well paying jobs...
I feel like OP is a bit confused what he planned to do with this thread.
Reply 5
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I feel like OP is a bit confused what he planned to do with this thread.

just pointing out how comical the industry is as i said

''Girls get paid to flash there bums on tv becuase guys like to play with their willies whilst watching hot girls flash their bums''
It's not just​ guys that like to watch them...
:teehee:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous

Who else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8

aliens
Original post by Anonymous

this should be interesting...
Reply 10
If feminists had their way the would probably get rid if it just like they wish to do with page 3 even though they say they support CHOICE for women they would wish to take this group of women's choice away.

On to the main issue sure it's comical but many things in society are comical.

It does show though that women and men are not really the same as some like to preach. In any sort of sex based industry the main customers are usually men and women the subject being used within this transaction. You don't see any channel with men dancing in beds holding a mobile phone. Not to talk down to these women who work on these tv channels just pointing out obvious facts.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Mancini
If feminists had their way the would probably get rid if it just like they wish to do with page 3 even though they say they support CHOICE for women they would wish to take this group of women's choice away.

On to the main issue sure it's comical but many things in society are comical.

It does show though that women and men are not really the same as some like to preach. In any sort of sex based industry the main customers are usually men and women the subject being used within this transaction. You don't see any channel with men dancing in beds holding a mobile phone. Not to talk down to these women who work on these tv channels just pointing out obvious facts.

well they do have the gay one and that is even more comical lol men in g-strings rubbing there chest and sticking there hairy bum in camera lol

but yeh driven by men still

Dont see women sitting in there room fingering themselves whilst watching bradd pitt look a likes caress there abs and thrust there pubic region into the camera
Original post by musicola
well they do have the gay one and that is even more comical lol men in g-strings rubbing there chest and sticking there hairy bum in camera lol

but yeh driven by men still

Dont see women sitting in there room fingering themselves whilst watching bradd pitt look a likes caress there abs and thrust there pubic region into the camera

How do you know this,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by ElChapo
How do you know this,

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh well maybe they do lol
Original post by musicola
oh well maybe they do lol

Sounds like you've seen it all for yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
omfg lol :laugh: