Ever had weeks where you want to scream at everything?

Watch this thread
Sam Walters
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Name:  ouch.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  74.3 KB

Someone pulled out on me. I swerved to the right. She kept coming. I swerved to the left and she slammed the blood brakes on. I had no choice but to mount the curb on the left and ended up spinning into the verge on the right hand side. She didnt even check to see if I was okay. Just drove off. Car behind me drove off. No witnesses.

I am currently broken. So if someone wants to come and look after me that would be awesome.
Sgt.Incontro
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Sam Walters)

Someone pulled out on me. I swerved to the right. She kept coming. I swerved to the left and she slammed the blood brakes on. I had no choice but to mount the curb on the left and ended up spinning into the verge on the right hand side. She didnt even check to see if I was okay. Just drove off. Car behind me drove off. No witnesses.

I am currently broken. So if someone wants to come and look after me that would be awesome.
I assume the car in the picture is yours? At least you're OK.

Stupid *****, hope karma gets her.

I would contact the police, and recount the whole incident to them. They may release a statement appealing for witnesses to come forward, and if you're lucky, someone might.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Sam Walters)

If i where you id have drove into her.
It would have been her at fault for pulling out in front of you, so it wouldnt affect your no claims or anything. And it might make her think twice about doing it again.
Sam Walters
Rep:
(Original post by Emma:-))
If i where you id have drove into her.
It would have been her at fault for pulling out in front of you, so it wouldnt affect your no claims or anything. And it might make her think twice about doing it again.
Claims regardless of fault still cost you money. My last insurance said they put on 12% when I asked some questions out of curiosity.

If id have drove into her. I doubt she would be alive. Side on impact at 40mph or so.

Ultimately ive just had to bite the bullet and transfer all the parts from that car into another shell. Loose 8k or loose 1k on buying a worn out s3. Ive taken the latter. Even if I could track down whom it was there is no way I would ever be able to make it stick.
Sam Walters
Rep:
(Original post by Sgt.Incontro)
I assume the car in the picture is yours? At least you're OK.

Stupid *****, hope karma gets her.

I would contact the police, and recount the whole incident to them. They may release a statement appealing for witnesses to come forward, and if you're lucky, someone might.
Aye angry though. The thing is the guy behind me I over took 20 seconds earlier as he was doing 25 in a 50. Then I dropped off the throttle to about 40 for the junctions coming up probably about 1/4 mile away. I was pretty much on top of her when she pulled out..

So the guy behind must have thought I was a **** and didn't stop because of that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (153)
41.02%
The paper was reasonable (168)
45.04%
Not feeling great about that exam... (35)
9.38%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
4.56%

Watched Threads