The Student Room Group

Can I cancel my student finance application then just fill another one in?

I messed up a few things on my application and I just want to start it over again.

There's a cancel option, but it says that you should only cancel if you want to apply for another year and a few other options, which none apply to me.
I've cancelled it after realising my mother needed to support my application and not my dad. I had submitted it already
Just cancel it I'd say and start a new one, that what I've done.
However, try starting a new one 2 days after cancelling the first one
I did cancel my application also, and since 2 weeks I can't start another :-( is there any solution?
Reply 3
Original post by jedanselemyia
I've cancelled it after realising my mother needed to support my application and not my dad. I had submitted it already
Just cancel it I'd say and start a new one, that what I've done.
However, try starting a new one 2 days after cancelling the first one

Have you been able to apply for another loan yet?
Original post by Lord LFJ
Have you been able to apply for another loan yet?

I did, like 1 day after that mistake. Everything went smoothly afterwards.
How did you cancel your loan?
Original post by username1504459
I did, like 1 day after that mistake. Everythin

How did you cancel your losn? I spoke at student finance and i ve been told thst i hsve to wait 8 days for them to send me a letter and after ......... it s taking to long, is it normal?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
Hello, I am having the same problem as you. So I have submitted my student finance application, but I have seen that my father has to support it and not my mom. So can you please tell me if I can cancel the submitted application and make a new one? Many thanks
have you had any updates on this?
Hi, did you cancel the application? I am in the same situation and I just want to cancel it and restart the whole application again but worried I won’t be able to start a new application if I cancel
Hi,
I filled one out and realised I wasn't yet eligible for some of the disability benefits I claimed I had eligibility for. I've been on hold for aaaages and I want this done, I take it just cancelling and reapplying isn't possible?

Quick Reply

Latest