The Student Room Group

What came up on the June 2014 AQA PSYA2 Paper?

Hi, I'm studying AS Psychology and am about to do PSYA1 and PSYA2. I know what came up in PSYA1 last year but cannot find anything of paper 2? If anyone could just tell me what the 8/12 markers are. (I don't want to have to use loopa as its blocked on my computer. Please somebody just tell me, it will be a great help? Thankyou
these were the questions

Discuss research studies which have investigated the way in which personality factors influence how people respond to stress (12 Marker)

Describe the psychodynamic approach to psychopathology (6 Marker)

Evaluate the method used by Milgram in his research into obedience to authority. Do not refer to ethics in your answer ( 6 Marker)

I took them off Loopa but I know these are the questions as I did this paper last year
Original post by ninetailedfox
these were the questions

discuss research studies which have investigated the way in which personality factors influence how people respond to stress (12 marker)

describe the psychodynamic approach to psychopathology (6 marker)

evaluate the method used by milgram in his research into obedience to authority. Do not refer to ethics in your answer ( 6 marker)

i took them off loopa but i know these are the questions as i did this paper last year

thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest