do you like this story? Watch

Sena5
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey buddies, do you like story on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy...894269?fref=ts

Hope you guys and galz love it and please like the page
BCMFM16
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sena5)
Hey buddies, do you like story on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy...894269?fref=ts
Is this your account?
Captain Jack
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sena5)
The pictures are good Just moved your thread into Creative Corner for you as that's the best forum for things like this.
Jack
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I read that story weeks ago and commented on it via a different TSR thread :-/ You've not written anything since Crazy Pink Anna?

In all honestly, you might want to consider taking a course in Creative Writing or Writing Short Stories. Perhaps you could look into that.

Best of luck.
Sena5
Rep:
?
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
I read that story weeks ago and commented on it via a different TSR thread :-/ You've not written anything since Crazy Pink Anna?

In all honestly, you might want to consider taking a course in Creative Writing or Writing Short Stories. Perhaps you could look into that.

Best of luck.
Srsly are there courses on TSR for it? Can you give me the links?
And please can you put up your comments on the link I have provided?
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sena5)
Srsly are there courses on TSR for it? Can you give me the links?
And please can you put up your comments on the link I have provided?
No not on TSR, I meant in real life - at uni as an elective subject for example, or at night school, or join a writer's group. Or at least try some online courses - just google search.

I'd rather not leave you a formal review until you've developed your writing skills a little further. I don't think you're quite ready to send your work out into the world, but once you've improved I'll be happy to read some of your future stories and leave a proper review

Best of luck
Sena5
Rep:
?
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
No not on TSR, I meant in real life - at uni as an elective subject for example, or at night school, or join a writer's group. Or at least try some online courses - just google search.

I'd rather not leave you a formal review until you've developed your writing skills a little further. I don't think you're quite ready to send your work out into the world, but once you've improved I'll be happy to read some of your future stories and leave a proper review

Best of luck
I'm sad now :sad:
Bye!
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sena5)
I'm sad now :sad:
Bye!
No reason to be sad. Without constructive criticism, you wouldn't know that you need to still work on it.

You know, I took a Creative Writing course in uni, and a Writing Short Stories one, and my teachers didn't hesitate to tell me if they thought I had produced a piece that wasn't up to scratch.

Writing is a tough game, and if you go into it expecting nothing but five star reviews, you're going to get your heart broken. If you can't handle criticism, I'm afraid you're probably better off doing something else.

You can get better if you work at it, but you pretty much need to have a thick skin about it.
ElminaKenly
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Interesting one, That page is full of colorful pictures and creative writing, but further things are required to make it more catchy in front of reader eyes. Best of luck.
Sena5
Rep:
?
(Original post by ElminaKenly)
Interesting one, That page is full of colorful pictures and creative writing, but further things are required to make it more catchy in front of reader eyes. Best of luck.
Can you give some examples that would make it catchy?
ElminaKenly
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Share some cool stories here from category entertainment, movie, artists and might also be from I.T industry it will surely make your page catchy.
Sena5
Rep:
?
(Original post by ElminaKenly)
Share some cool stories here from category entertainment, movie, artists and might also be from I.T industry it will surely make your page catchy.
NOT THE PAGE!
I need my story to be catchy :yep:
Dinaa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dnrl
Sena5
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dinaa)
Dnrl
dnrl? what does it stand for?
Dinaa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sena5)
dnrl? what does it stand for?
did not read lol
Sena5
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dinaa)
did not read lol
then why did you post here?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (370)
67.27%
No (180)
32.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed