The Student Room Group

Do you find black girls intimidating?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by O.Ozz
I'm not gonna lie... i do. And i dont know why because im black myself.

It's espicially the nigerians and jamaicans girls that frighten me the most.

how comes?
OP why did you make this thread?
Reply 62
I think society tells you to be afraid of them. I'm dating a black girl now.
Original post by Anonymous
No overly PC people or people that will make this a 'black girls are ugly' thread.

I just want to know what the guys on here think if they see a alright looking/pretty black girl, do you feel more intimidated and assume she only likes black guys?

I notice Asian/White guys stare at me a lot, look away when I catch them and they do it again but they don't approach? Yeah I could approach but these are guys that normally date white girls/asian.

East Asians? Chinese, fillipino, japenese etc?
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
why?:confused:

I've already answered earlier in the thread. I find a minority of us a little scary, this is probably because I didn't go to a very good school and tbh there were just as many scary white girls too.
Original post by TorpidPhil
No more than white girls. Although I must admit somehow I'm less intimidated by any sort of asian girl (like, literally anyone from asia, big place). I think that's mostly because they're smaller and I'm only 5'5 in height myself.

But really, no, I'm not a racist 12 year old.

Sheet you a shawtyyy
Original post by Zenarthra
Sheet you a shawtyyy

Suuure am :biggrin:
Suuure am :biggrin:

At high school were you quite tall?
You might still gain a couple of inches, how old are you?
At high school were you quite tall?
You might still gain a couple of inches, how old are you?

I was always short, I'm 19 now, I'm ****ed lol :tongue:
I was always short, I'm 19 now, I'm ****ed lol :tongue:

Ill ask my friend if he'll lend you a couple of inches of height, hes 6'5 ROFL.
Ill ask my friend if he'll lend you a couple of inches of height, hes 6'5 ROFL.

Be much appreciated mate. Much appreciated.
Male here.

Not all (some black girls look beautiful), but some can be. But that's mostly for the ones that dress and behave like chavs.

LOOOOOOOOL I can't with this comment.

[GIF]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-D1e8zL3_N5M/VBj4EIPZ0jI/AAAAAAAAdRg/ryVomIQS_mo/s1600/kanye-west-gif.gif.pagespeed.ce.6EubDocG5F.gif[/GIF]
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 72
Is it me or do black girls seem to get a lot of stick on this forum?
Original post by Tom78

Mate, you just noticed?
All girls intimidate me.
Reply 75
No overly PC people or people that will make this a 'black girls are ugly' thread.

I just want to know what the guys on here think if they see a alright looking/pretty black girl, do you feel more intimidated and assume she only likes black guys?

I notice Asian/White guys stare at me a lot, look away when I catch them and they do it again but they don't approach? Yeah I could approach but these are guys that normally date white girls/asian.

Omds

I'm South Asian myself and I'm very attracted to black girls, but yeah, they do look intimidating. Not in a bad way, pretty white girls also look intimidating to me as well. It's my fault mainly, I just don't know how to approach girls 'in public'. I can and will flirt with you though if we were alone in a place where only you can hear me. I don't mind getting rejected, just the feeling of getting rejected in public is what scares me looool.

People on TSR say ''just ask her out for a drink or a coffee or whatever''...but the thing is, most girls in general like to hang out together with their friends, so it's really difficult going up to a girl and asking her out for a coffee on the spot (because I don't like asking girls out in public). So yeah, black girls aren't the problem. I'm just not ruthless enough to talk to girls in public.
Reply 76
East Asians? Chinese, fillipino, japenese etc?

I think she means Bengalis, Pakistanis and Indians mate
Reply 77
Black girls are beautiful. Especially the Indian ones. Man, they're hungggg

Are you retarded? Indian girls aren't black.
Original post by am_blue
Are you retarded? Indian girls aren't black.

I was literally just thinking that
Original post by Tom78

all around the western hemisphere

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending