The Student Room Group

Student Finance Questions, Confused...

Hi :smile:

I just have a couple of questions about student finance and wondering if anybody could give advice here.

I am due to start a part time law degree this October, I was told to apply for finance over a month ago but each time I go online there is still no 2015/16 part time button.

Am I missing something or should I just keep checking?

---------

My other question is that I was approved a grant for the taster module I am on right now that finishes in September 2015 and the credits can count towards the law degree.
I am currently unemployed and receiving JSA. However I am signing off soon. If everything goes to plan I will only be unemployed for a few weeks before I have a part time self employed income( will probably not be over JSA amount)
I am concerned how it will affect the course I'm in now and what I should say when applying for student finance.

My income will be all over the place and not a regular amount. I may even need to sign back onto JSA after a month or two.
Hi there.

The part-time applications for 15/16 are not yet available to make, they will be in the next 2 weeks.

Part-time funding is not based on income, so we would not need your income to make the assessment anyway.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending