The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 1
Original post by Iloveladygagaxo
Just thought I'd make this thread to help answer any questions people might have about City! :biggrin:

Hi, What's the overall atmosphere of City like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by suarti10
Hi, What's the overall atmosphere of City like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! :smile: I personally think it's got a really lively atmosphere! There's always events and things going on from different societies and groups. It's also got a great mix of people from different cultures/religions/countries so it's really nice :smile: It's got a very friendly atmosphere!! xxx
Reply 3
Hi! :smile: I personally think it's got a really lively atmosphere! There's always events and things going on from different societies and groups. It's also got a great mix of people from different cultures/religions/countries so it's really nice :smile: It's got a very friendly atmosphere!! xxx

Thank you :smile:
What course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
You're not serious are you? I go to City uni and apart from the religious societies and I think perhaps the footballing & cheerleading society they are non- active. Also I find some groups in the university really hostile. I think maybe you're a city recruiter or part of staff because most people I speak to think that outside of the lectures the university is a joke. I would not go here to do an undergrad, it's depressing.
Reply 5
Original post by Ray71
You're not serious are you? I go to City uni and apart from the religious societies and I think perhaps the footballing & cheerleading society they are non- active. Also I find some groups in the university really hostile. I think maybe you're a city recruiter or part of staff because most people I speak to think that outside of the lectures the university is a joke. I would not go here to do an undergrad, it's depressing.

:smile: two very different views!
What course are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ray71

I'm just stating my opinion. I really enjoy the university, but you're entitled to your opinion as well :smile: I'm just a normal undergraduate here, nothing to do with staff at all.
Original post by suarti10
Thank you :smile:
What course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I study nursing :smile:
x

I heard the only thing that's going for your university is the Cass Busienss School. What else does your university have to offer, in terms of competing with the top dogs, other than Cass?

Also, how diverse are the students at Cass, is it true that all they do is study in the library? :lol:
Original post by Ray71

I have to agree with ray. The societies to my knowledge are completely non-existant. Totally dire. I would also agree that other than this uni being good for one or two courses I wouldn't otherwise recommend this university as there is ZERO university 'experience' here.

It's difficult to even get laid at this uni (seriously). International girls have higher standards than English girls. Either they have boyfriends back home or you've got to wifey them for 6 months before you get a chance.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending