Contribution to ww2

Watch
epenguin13
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I've set an essay about how the ussr, usa and britain helped to win ww2. Does anyone have any info on them?
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by epenguin13)
I've set an essay about how the ussr, usa and britain helped to win ww2. Does anyone have any info on them?
Why are your textbooks, school and council libraries, and internet resources all so inadequate?
epenguin13
Rep:
(Original post by ageshallnot)
Why are your textbooks, school and council libraries, and internet resources all so inadequate?
We weren't given a textbook, I cant go to the council library, the school library doesn't have much. I was wondering if anyone had done this essay and could help as I'm struggling with it.
ageshallnot
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
We weren't given a textbook, I cant go to the council library, the school library doesn't have much. I was wondering if anyone had done this essay and could help as I'm struggling with it.
In that case your best bet is simply to research the topic yourself on the internet. Queries such as "Britain's role in WW2" will throw up a goldmine of information for you to sift through.
epenguin13
Rep:
(Original post by ageshallnot)
In that case your best bet is simply to research the topic yourself on the internet. Queries such as "Britain's role in WW2" will throw up a goldmine of information for you to sift through.
Thanks, that will help a lot.
ageshallnot
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Thanks, that will help a lot.
It will indeed... You will also learn a lot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (65)
22.65%
Note taking apps (6)
2.09%
Flashcards (55)
19.16%
Revision guides (16)
5.57%
Past papers (133)
46.34%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (12)
4.18%

Watched Threads