The Student Room Group
Hey
I'm joining Northumbria University in september 2015 and I chose Mass Communication BA as my course. And now I want to change to Media and Journalism but I already did my visa and its written in it that my course is Mass Communication.
Is it possible to change my course when I go or is it too late?
Hi,
I've got two conditional offers for mental health nursing at Plymouth and Buckinghamshire New and I'm so confused. I live in the South West so Plymouth is so much easier for me, but Bucks makes me so excited and I feel wanted there (I got an offer within 24 hours after my interview!). I have anxiety and depression too, but the weather in Plymouth may trigger my depression via seasonal affective disorder, but going to Bucks is scary for my anxiety. What if I choose my firm, then nearer the time I don't feel happy any more?
Can anyone help me?! :s-smilie:
Hello i have just applied to my chosen medical schools and backup. I have made a silly mistake, my backup for BSc biological sciences at imperial i would massively prefer to still stay at imperial but study biomedical sciences instead. I cannot substitute this on Track as it is still at imperial. Please can you help me?
Reply 4
Original post by Benji_1999
Hello i have just applied to my chosen medical schools and backup. I have made a silly mistake, my backup for BSc biological sciences at imperial i would massively prefer to still stay at imperial but study biomedical sciences instead. I cannot substitute this on Track as it is still at imperial. Please can you help me?

Hi, I know you asked this question several weeks ago, but could you tell me what's Imperial's reply? I'm in the same situation right now, I applied to Imperial for mathematics initially but now I want to transfer my application to another course I'm more interested in. Have you contacted Imperia?
Original post by ABYSU
Hi, I know you asked this question several weeks ago, but could you tell me what's Imperial's reply? I'm in the same situation right now, I applied to Imperial for mathematics initially but now I want to transfer my application to another course I'm more interested in. Have you contacted Imperia?

Yh just ring the mathematics imperial department and ask them to switch. You can email them if you enjoy waiting.
Worked fine for me. They take awhile to process it, but after 1-2 weeks your track will update to your choosen course. (you will get an email for ucas track)
Reply 6
Original post by Benji_1999
Yh just ring the mathematics imperial department and ask them to switch. You can email them if you enjoy waiting.
Worked fine for me. They take awhile to process it, but after 1-2 weeks your track will update to your choosen course. (you will get an email for ucas track)

Thanks for your reply! Have you got an offer? I emailed them and they said they are considering my situation.
Original post by ABYSU
Thanks for your reply! Have you got an offer? I emailed them and they said they are considering my situation.

Nope! Got 3/4 of my med schools still havnt head from imperial.
Reply 8
Original post by Benji.Samosa

hey, do you have to say why you want to switch

Latest

Trending

Trending