Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    You can view the page at http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...part-time-work

ReputationRep:
    i really want a job but i dont get a job. why?

ReputationRep:
    I really want a job too, but there's barley anything around nowadays[/B][/B][/B]

ReputationRep:
    Great article. Thanks) Where I can find information about resume/CV writing for students without experience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 08.f.poswal)
    i really want a job but i dont get a job. why?
    Hi, I have seen your requirement. May I know about which field you were interested in part time job?

ReputationRep:
    I really need a job, I have experience in retail and child care but there's nothing at all 😶☹

ReputationRep:
    hello all

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this if not please let me know,
    I've started a project which requires practical chromatography column, distillation and crystallisation experience, we have we hope lol all the right equipment i.e rotary evaporator, glassware etc and chemicals for the task we are based in croydon surrey, our aim is to single out compounds and crystallise them. we are looking for 1 person on a temp basis to help us with this project, this person must have practicable experience in the full process from separating to crystallisation, also the person must be good at problem solving, we can work around the persons uni schedule, wages negotiable

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i need any home based job, article writing, typing or content writing..... I have Bachelors in Mass Communication..

ReputationRep:
    Finding the right job is a challenging task for everyone at the initial stages of the carrier and to get the first job we can eagerly sign up on the various recruitment agency sites. Are these recruitment agencies worth to us? Do they do their job? The more question arises in particular mind. The article suggested some ways to find the jobs for the student. Can anyone rely on it? or there is any method through which we can check the evince of these recruitment agencies.

“Recfluence” is the one review platforms of its type which provide an insight about the recruitment consultancy based upon the candidates review. So what you are thinking make your decision for the best job search and choose the one which you would like to work for you to hunt the next job.

ReputationRep:
    I am offering jobs on online marketing. PM me if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, my employer is hiring and the jobs are remote... 100% from home ..aye aye.. it is a technology company and have loads of roles. Message me and I can give you the ID's

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just got a place in Bolton college to do an access course to nursing &midwifery by September. I need a job where pregnant women, post partum and babies are cared for. This is for experience towards my studies. If paid, would be nice.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i would like the chance to have a part time job because as the 6 weeks hoildays is coming up and i need something to do if anyone know any jobs for under 16s and around location around norwich

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamJose)
    Hey, my employer is hiring and the jobs are remote... 100% from home ..aye aye.. it is a technology company and have loads of roles. Message me and I can give you the ID's
    Hello,
    I read your blog post and hoped you might be able to still send me the details/link please ?
    Thanks
    Sandra

ReputationRep:
    It's really easy to get jobs at tuition places

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Could i get some more information on this please?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I would like to do an online job! ( Such as data entry or T-shirt designing/ logo designing job) How can I apply for an online job? I need to earn money to enter a medical university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hkn)
    Hello, I would like to do an online job! ( Such as data entry or T-shirt designing/ logo designing job) How can I apply for an online job? I need to earn money to enter a medical university
    Hi!

Have you looked into ninjabet.co.uk? It's a great way to earn an easy extra income on the side, while you're in school. I've been using their platform for about a week now and am quite happy with it. You should check them out, it's pretty clever...

Good Luck! Totally know the feeling

ReputationRep:
    Hi is this offer still available??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightchalk)
    Hello,
    I read your blog post and hoped you might be able to still send me the details/link please ?
    Thanks
    Sandra

Hi is your boss still looking for people? I am interested in flexi work

Thanx,

Anita

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.