?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
You can view the page at http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...part-time-work
08.f.poswal
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i really want a job but i dont get a job. why?
katesmith46
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I really want a job too, but there's barley anything around nowadays[/B][/B][/B]
Jessica Watts
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Great article. Thanks) Where I can find information about resume/CV writing for students without experience?
Phanni
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 08.f.poswal)
i really want a job but i dont get a job. why?
Hi, I have seen your requirement. May I know about which field you were interested in part time job?
saffy1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I really need a job, I have experience in retail and child care but there's nothing at all 😶☹
C.pharm
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hello all

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this if not please let me know,
I've started a project which requires practical chromatography column, distillation and crystallisation experience, we have we hope lol all the right equipment i.e rotary evaporator, glassware etc and chemicals for the task we are based in croydon surrey, our aim is to single out compounds and crystallise them. we are looking for 1 person on a temp basis to help us with this project, this person must have practicable experience in the full process from separating to crystallisation, also the person must be good at problem solving, we can work around the persons uni schedule, wages negotiable
BirminghamPPL
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, i need any home based job, article writing, typing or content writing..... I have Bachelors in Mass Communication..
recfluence
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Finding the right job is a challenging task for everyone at the initial stages of the carrier and to get the first job we can eagerly sign up on the various recruitment agency sites. Are these recruitment agencies worth to us? Do they do their job? The more question arises in particular mind. The article suggested some ways to find the jobs for the student. Can anyone rely on it? or there is any method through which we can check the evince of these recruitment agencies.

“Recfluence” is the one review platforms of its type which provide an insight about the recruitment consultancy based upon the candidates review. So what you are thinking make your decision for the best job search and choose the one which you would like to work for you to hunt the next job.
David_Mitchell
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am offering jobs on online marketing. PM me if you are interested.
SamJose
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, my employer is hiring and the jobs are remote... 100% from home ..aye aye.. it is a technology company and have loads of roles. Message me and I can give you the ID's
IJay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I just got a place in Bolton college to do an access course to nursing &midwifery by September. I need a job where pregnant women, post partum and babies are cared for. This is for experience towards my studies. If paid, would be nice.
Thanks
livvy37215
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i would like the chance to have a part time job because as the 6 weeks hoildays is coming up and i need something to do if anyone know any jobs for under 16s and around location around norwich
midnightchalk
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SamJose)
Hey, my employer is hiring and the jobs are remote... 100% from home ..aye aye.. it is a technology company and have loads of roles. Message me and I can give you the ID's
Hello,
I read your blog post and hoped you might be able to still send me the details/link please ?
Thanks
Sandra
thenextchemist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's really easy to get jobs at tuition places

Posted from TSR Mobile
sabihaxh
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Could i get some more information on this please?
hkn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello, I would like to do an online job! ( Such as data entry or T-shirt designing/ logo designing job) How can I apply for an online job? I need to earn money to enter a medical university
FututreBarrister
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hkn)
Hello, I would like to do an online job! ( Such as data entry or T-shirt designing/ logo designing job) How can I apply for an online job? I need to earn money to enter a medical university
Hi!

Have you looked into ninjabet.co.uk? It's a great way to earn an easy extra income on the side, while you're in school. I've been using their platform for about a week now and am quite happy with it. You should check them out, it's pretty clever...

Good Luck! Totally know the feeling
bluered101
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi is this offer still available??
Anitab67
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by midnightchalk)
Hello,
I read your blog post and hoped you might be able to still send me the details/link please ?
Thanks
Sandra

Hi is your boss still looking for people? I am interested in flexi work

Thanx,

Anita
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (160)
15.55%
Uncertainty around my education (167)
16.23%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (98)
9.52%
Isolating with family (71)
6.9%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (38)
3.69%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.75%
Loneliness (102)
9.91%
Financial worries (46)
4.47%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (94)
9.14%
Exposure to negative news/social media (73)
7.09%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed