chubb890
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
For my English coursewo
if I get B twice and an A (it counts as 15% of my English language coursework) what grade would I get overall and also for my English literature coursework it counts as 25% as there is only one if I get an A would that be my final grade for English literature?
Thanks
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by chubb890)
For my English coursewo
if I get B twice and an A (it counts as 15% of my English language coursework) what grade would I get overall and also for my English literature coursework it counts as 25% as there is only one if I get an A would that be my final grade for English literature?
Thanks
Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
Firenze26
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by chubb890)
For my English coursewo
Thanks
for english lang, Is your coursework worth 15% overall or each?

I don't think you would get an A overall if you got an A in the cw alone because the exams also plays a huge part (75% I think cause u said 25% is CW) If you can get a really high B or an A in the exam, then yes, I think you can get an A as your final grade. You do have a really good chance though to get an A because some of things you do for Ca are things you do in the exams.

It's hard to predict your final grade with your cw alone since it only provides a percentage of your grade. If u can get the same grade in the exams then you'll probably get an A

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar
chubb890
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Firenze26)
for english lang, Is your coursework worth 15% overall or each?

I don't think you would get an A overall if you got an A in the cw alone because the exams also plays a huge part (75% I think cause u said 25% is CW) If you can get a really high B or an A in the exam, then yes, I think you can get an A as your final grade. You do have a really good chance though to get an A because some of things you do for Ca are things you do in the exams.

It's hard to predict your final grade with your cw alone since it only provides a percentage of your grade. If u can get the same grade in the exams then you'll probably get an A

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar
Thank you and each English language controlled assessment is 15% each.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (134)
28.45%
No - I have already returned home (63)
13.38%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (93)
19.75%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (45)
9.55%
No - I live at home during term anyway (136)
28.87%

Watched Threads