The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's not funny anymore :indiff:
"Why are all Muslim converts ginger?"
Why don't people in their 20s join social groups?
Reply 4
Original post by Vixen47

Yeah... no need to repeat the question.:erm:
Original post by Maradiah
Yeah... no need to repeat the question.:erm:

Reply 6
Original post by Vixen47

:hand:
:hand:

Reply 8
The original post in its full glory:

I am in my 20s every group I join all I see in the group are just older people and I see no one in their 20s there and when I join other groups it is still the same thing with people in their 50s and 60s and nobody in their 20s there. It seems people in their 20s don't join social groups. Why don't people in their 20s don't more and more social groups?
I have got no friends and I also don't have a girlfriend. I never do meet people my own age.

ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR, ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR, ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR. IT IS HARD TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND PEOPLE IN THEIR 20S DON'T JOIN SOCIAL GROUPS. EVERYBODY ELSE HAVE IN THIS WORLD HAVE GOT FRIENDS AND THEY HAVE FRIENDS THE SAME AGE AND I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD WHO HAS NOT ANY FRIENDS AT ALL AND I NEVER MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE AND IT SO UNFAIR. IT SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR AND I AM ANGRY, I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY. I NEVER ****NG MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, NVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, NVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, NVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, NVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, AND I AM VERY ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY, I AM VERY, ANGRY, I ****ING NEVER MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I AM VERY ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY, **** YOU, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I NEVER ****ING MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE, I HAVE NO FRIENDS AT ALL, I HAVE NO FRIENDS AT ALL, I HAVE NO FRIENDS AT ALL, I HAVE NO FRIENDS AT ALL, I HAVE NO FRIENDS AT ALL,I HAVE NO FRIENDS AT ALL, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, IT IS SO **** YOU UNFAIR, I NEVER MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE I DON'T NOT ACCPECT IT AND I AM NOT HAVING IT
Suprise suprise it's you :rolleyes:
Original post by Vixen47

Oh god, will you not leave me alone.:frown:
Nuke this thread from orbit.
Oh god, will you not leave me alone.:frown:

Reply 13
Our Lord and Savior has returned.

Thank you, based dam0ni.
Original post by Vixen47

:indiff:.
:indiff:.

I'm not understanding the humour in this :indiff:
Original post by Vixen47

Surely you cannot carry on like this every time I quote you.:sigh:
Surely you cannot carry on like this every time I quote you.:sigh:

Why don't people in their 20s join social groups​?
Reply 19
Original post by Exon
The original post in its full glory:

That was easy to masturbate to, thanks :wink:

Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Suprise suprise it's you :rolleyes:

you wan sum?
Original post by Quantex
Nuke this thread from orbit.

never

Original post by LTG
Our Lord and Savior has returned.

Thank you, based dam0ni.

yes it is aye son.

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I'm not understanding the humour in this :indiff:

you havent been on TSR for long havent u.

Latest