The Student Room Group

Why do (fe)males tell other people the size/length of their mammary glands/penises?

I made a thread about a pill that I would think is needed in our society and that decreases the amount of fat tissue in the mammary glands.

A female then posts her bra size... Now people are going to masturbate to her... =(

I didn't need to know her cup size... I'm not her boy/girlfriend, neither are anyone on the thread...

Males post about their penis lengths as well... Why do people do it? Do they want to be sex objects?

I HATE knowing the size of a female's mammary glands... It makes me feel sick and like a pervert...
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Bump.
Maybe it makes you feel sick, but it certainly doesn't make the majority of other people feel sick. Yeah, people shouldn't hold themselves up to a physical ideal of beauty and should love themselves for how they look, but there's nothing wrong with being proud of your body or sexual attributes. Sex is important to some people. I think it's a pretty fascist thing to say that women should be forced to take a pill to reduce their breast size just because you don't like hearing about them.
Original post by Alaric III
Maybe it makes you feel sick, but it certainly doesn't make the majority of other people feel sick. Yeah, people shouldn't hold themselves up to a physical ideal of beauty and should love themselves for how they look, but there's nothing wrong with being proud of your body or sexual attributes. Sex is important to some people. I think it's a pretty fascist thing to say that women should be forced to take a pill to reduce their breast size just because you don't like hearing about them.

If you read the thread you would realise that the pill is for women who suffer from back pain due to the large amounts of fat allocated to their mammary glands.
Reply 4
I'm a 32C btw, small but it does the job

Posted from TSR Mobile
You truly are a persistent troll, I applaud you for that.
Original post by EatAndRevise
You truly are a persistent troll, I applaud you for that.

I'm not a troll. I'm not trying to offend people.
looooooooool..must be trolling.
Original post by deborarosa
looooooooool..must be trolling.

I'm not trolling. Can everyone please stop calling me a troll. I'm not offending people or insulting people.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I'm not trolling. Can everyone please stop calling me a troll. I'm not offending people or insulting people.

Soz- your opinion is just unusual that's all
I made a thread about a pill that I would think is needed in our society and that decreases the amount of fat tissue in the mammary glands.

A female then posts her bra size... Now people are going to masturbate to her... =(

I didn't need to know her cup size... I'm not her boy/girlfriend, neither are anyone on the thread...

Males post about their penis lengths as well... Why do people do it? Do they want to be sex objects?

I HATE knowing the size of a female's mammary glands... It makes me feel sick and like a pervert...

You're either a troll, 14 years old or really wierd - take your pick.
Original post by RollerBall
You're either a troll, 14 years old or really wierd - take your pick.

I'm neither. I'm a 21 year old male in London.
I'm neither. I'm a 21 year old male in London.

Then you're really wierd. How on earth could you justify feeling like a pervert if somebody has told you their measurements?
Original post by RollerBall
Then you're really wierd. How on earth could you justify feeling like a pervert if somebody has told you their measurements?

The mammary glands are secondary sexual features of a female even though their primary function is to produce milk for babies.
The mammary glands have a lot of nerve endings which cause pleasurable feelings when they are touched during sexual intercourse.

The size of a female's mammary glands are a personal thing. I have no need to know such personal information about a female who I am not in a romantic relationship with. (Even though I doubt I'll have any use for that information)
The mammary glands are secondary sexual features of a female even though their primary function is to produce milk for babies.
The mammary glands have a lot of nerve endings which cause pleasurable feelings when they are touched during sexual intercourse.

The size of a female's mammary glands are a personal thing.

You know what's weird? Calling breasts, boobs, tits etc. "mammary glands" - calm down David Attenborough
Original post by Alaric III
You know what's weird? Calling breasts, boobs, tits etc. "mammary glands" - calm down David Attenborough

Mammary=breast, so calling them mammary glands/breast glands/breasts or mammaries isn't strange. Mammals produce milk so they're called mammary glands. It's been theorized that they were used to keep eggs moist. (Mammals laid eggs at first)

Calling them anything other than breasts or mammaries isn't natural to me.
Reply 16

I saw that thread. I think she gave her bra size as an example of how bra sizes work as you thought over a C was big and would cause back problems rather than wanting to be seen as a "sex object".

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gemmam
I saw that thread. I think she gave her bra size as an example of how bra sizes work as you thought over a C was big and would cause back problems rather than wanting to be seen as a "sex object".

Posted from TSR Mobile

She didn't eed to reveal such personal information out herself. She could have posted that information differently.
(edited 8 years ago)
Seriously?
Okay first, they're boobs, not "mammary glands".
And, how are they personal? You can see the size of them, is not hard to work it out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a 9 inch penis.

That is all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending