The Student Room Group

As applied ict - june 2015 - unit 3 - truckles scenario

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xxavatarxx
Finished the exam 1 hour ago... anyone need the questions?

what is activity 3/4 and what formulas did you use, specifically what did you put in the selling tank and stock tank post2 as i have tried so many different ones but none seem to fit to give me good answers
Thanks very much for your reply mate. 1. Have you already done the exam? 2.If you have, did you have to use the hidden spreadsheets genetics 1 2 and 3 for anything??
I did it, and no I didn't.
Can you also explain to me how the exam works? Thanks mates
Can you please message me with how the whole exam works please mate! My teacher has no clue
i did it, and no i didn't.
I did message you
I mean, can you tell me what the aim of this is please? What are you trying to achieve at the end?
Well its an exam, it has many aims, have a look at the exam and past papers and you will get an idea, they are pretty much the same
mate could you say if '=IF('Stock Tank (Post1)'!C15/Prices!$B32>1,ROUNDDOWN('Stock Tank (Post1)'!C15*Prices!$B32,0),0)' was correct
I had a different formula, instead of everything after >1, Rounddown I had *Prices$B32, and it was an =INT
How would you generate profit?
By selling fish lol
By selling fish lol

lool true but my profit goes -1000's
Sell the most expensive one only
Sell the most expensive one only

Okay will do thanks
By selling fish lol
on what page do you actually change the numbers to sell the truckles itself coz on the input page it says I don't have enough truckles??
You need to do everything before that so that you can change the input page, if your formulas are not right it will not work
You need to do everything before that so that you can change the input page, if your formulas are not right it will not work

okay cool and for the exam what truckles on the input page should I increase the most or decrease the most ??
The most expensive one
The most expensive one
okay cool and just curious, whats your dp ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending