The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

reviews on stranmillis halls belfast??

anyone ever stayed or planning to stay in stranmillis halls??
Moved to Belfast Uni :smile:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by Daria McNamee
anyone ever stayed or planning to stay in stranmillis halls??

I live in them. What's your question?
I'm starting a masters in September, so far stranmillis halls seems the nicest to me! However, not knowing anyone in Belfast to share with is ze problem
Reply 4
Hiya Daria and Clairetoons! I stayed in Stran halls this year (standard room). I lived in a flat with 10 other girls and at the start I wasn't sure if I was going to LOVE it like everyone seemed to love elms. But guess what....I ended up having the best year living there while my friends who were in elms ended up hating it. Stranmillis Halls are basically a corridor of rooms and the kitchens for standard accommodation are reallllyyy small but you get used to it. The rooms are a decent size but a small warning that some of the flats have silverfish (ew). Hahaha. Dinners are included in the price- they're actually okay! I didn't mind them anyway- and they give you big portions. I honestly really enjoyed my time in stran halls but you need to get a good flat (it's all luck of the draw)! Good luck- any questions just ask away :smile: :smile: :smile: x
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending