The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam illustration Graphics applicants 2015

Has anyone accepted their offers for illustration? Does anyone know our start dates? Thanks!
Reply 1
Hi, I'm studying Illustration too! They told me on the phone all courses start the 21st of September.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BKneale
Hi, I'm studying Illustration too! They told me on the phone all courses start the 21st of September.

Oh hello! Fabulous! Yeah i rang to double check everything! Thanks though! Havent seen anyone else doing it, where you from?
Reply 3
Original post by alexberry1
Oh hello! Fabulous! Yeah i rang to double check everything! Thanks though! Havent seen anyone else doing it, where you from?

Hi, I'm from Bolton and just finished my art foundation course. (I'm staying in Charlotte Court at Sheffield). What about you?
Reply 4
Original post by BKneale
Hi, I'm from Bolton and just finished my art foundation course. (I'm staying in Charlotte Court at Sheffield). What about you?

No way im from Bolton! Im staying at the forge or devonshire courtyard!
Reply 5
Original post by alexberry1
No way im from Bolton! Im staying at the forge or devonshire courtyard!

Wow, seriously? that's such a coincidence! Were you at Bolton Sixth Form by any chance? I was at Bolton before going to Wigan to do my foundation!
Reply 6
Thats so wierd isnt it! Yeah i was then i went to community and did a BTEC instead! Hated that sixth form so much!
Plenty of illustration applicants in this group guys!

facebook.com/groups/HallamFreshers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending