The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Accommodation Glenside or the Hollies

Scroll to see replies

Original post by briaellis
The last few weeks of the course are on placement, so I'm hoping to get potential placement near my home town, or just stay with someone if a major problem

Oh I see, lucky you if you pick closer to Bristol!! And that's true, 2 weeks is like nothing major as such
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Has anyone heard back regarding the accommodation?
Reply 22
I got into Glenside 😊, how about you?
Original post by emcg_15

Still waiting :-O I received an email on the 22nd of June informing me that my accommodation offer will be emailed to me and I'm still waiting :-/

And btw you know the health form? I filled that in online quite a while ago, but haven't heard anything back yet. Are they supposed to get back in touch to tell you that you've cleared the health conditions?
And congratulations on getting into Glenside!! Was it your first choice?
Reply 25
I seen a few haven't heard yet also so I wouldn't be too worried hopefully you get your first choice but! Yep Glenside was mines so I'm glad.
I only filled in the form recently and haven't hard back, if there was a problem they probably would have emailed you already too!
I'm so excited now to get there 😁 what date will you be going around?
Original post by emcg_15
I seen a few haven't heard yet also so I wouldn't be too worried hopefully you get your first choice but! Yep Glenside was mines so I'm glad.
I only filled in the form recently and haven't hard back, if there was a problem they probably would have emailed you already too!
I'm so excited now to get there 😁 what date will you be going around?

Oh okay haha I was worrying way too much! Wow that's great!!

Oh I see and yes I'm guessing you're right!! Just waiting for my DBS to arrive so it could email it to them and then hopefully admissions process done (till results day hah :-/ )

OMG same here!! I too am very excited!! I have no idea yet, I'll wait and see when my accommodation contract starts and then decide, what about you, when are you thinking of getting there? And also, do you know anything about freshers week as in when is it and stuff?
Reply 27
I think il probably go out around the 13th maybe, depending on my accommodation too. Freshers starts on the 12/13th I think, don't know much about it but there will probably be loads going on 😊
Original post by emcg_15
I think il probably go out around the 13th maybe, depending on my accommodation too. Freshers starts on the 12/13th I think, don't know much about it but there will probably be loads going on 😊

Ahh I see!! That sounds brilliant!! Goodluck with everything!! Hope to see everyone soon :-)
Original post by emcg_15

I'm staying in Glenside this September too. What course are you doing though, I'm doing 'Diagnostic Imaging'??
Received my accommodation for Glenside just a few days ago (Mulberry House, Mulberry Flat 035). Can't wait for September!
Original post by KatieAllman
Received my accommodation for Glenside just a few days ago (Mulberry House, Mulberry Flat 035). Can't wait for September!

I got mine as well, I'm in Rowan House 🙌🏻😆

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found out mine too! Flat 42 larburnum house, I've found 3 of my flat mates already, we are looking for the other 4 :smile:
I'm flat 46, Poplar House! Excited now, is anyone else got accommodation near me?! :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by sophie0811
I'm flat 46, Poplar House! Excited now, is anyone else got accommodation near me?! :smile:

Hey im flat 44 poplar house! :smile:
Original post by maisie97
Hey im flat 44 poplar house! :smile:

Isn't that funny, probably right next to each other then!
Reply 36
Hi :smile: i'm in flat 32 mulberry house... anyone near there? :smile: x
Reply 37
Original post by Hmm92
Hi :smile: i'm in flat 32 mulberry house... anyone near there? :smile: x

Hey I'm in flat 32 mulberry house too ! Do u have Facebook ? Xxx
Hi I'm studying diagnostic radiography 😊 I'm travelling from Ireland! Apartment 33 mulberry glenside
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Racheldug
Hi I'm studying diagnostic radiography 😊 I'm travelling from Ireland! Apartment 33 mulberry glenside

Hi! I'm in the hollies but I'm doing diagnostic imaging too ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending