katetylah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey, anyone else going to be in Beech court starting in September? I'm going to be in Room: BC4/E.39... whatever that means haha
LHolmes
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi guys,
I've nearly finished 1st year at Stirling. It has been incredible, met so many friends, joined so many clubs. I stayed in the worst halls, with the most people, the smallest fridge. But it didn't matter because I had a great time socially. You also learn to adapt as well. Next year , I am part of the Freshers team so I will be showing you freshers around.

To answer your question. It's best you if post on the freshers Facebook page below.

If you have any questions about the university, feel free to ask. Also, if you haven't already, you should keep updated with Freshers 2015 updates via Facebook. Click on the link below

https://www.facebook.com/stirlingfreshers2015?fref=ts
susy9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi! im going to be livng in beech court in september was wondering how you find out how many flatmates you will be living with? im in BC4/D
LHolmes
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi,
I don't stay in Beach. I've been there a few times. I believe it is either 5 or 7. Your best bet is to join the Freshers 2015 page(link above). Ask on the page to get the answer you want.

Also congratulations for getting into Stirling
_paigegreen_
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by katetylah)
Hey, anyone else going to be in Beech court starting in September? I'm going to be in Room: BC4/E.39... whatever that means haha

Hey I'm BC2/B.19 and was wondering what it meant as well
LHolmes
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by _paigegreen_)
Hey I'm BC2/B.19 and was wondering what it meant as well
Beech court (room 2 maybe)/ B. 19(bedroom or flat number)
Newell94
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LHolmes)
Beech court (room 2 maybe)/ B. 19(bedroom or flat number)
this is incorrect! you are flat 2B (which is ground floor) room 19. Corridor B is a 10 bedroom flat for normal in Beech You will have venetian blinds as you are ground floor and access to 3 doors to get into your flat!

hope this helps!
Newell94
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by susy9)
hi! im going to be livng in beech court in september was wondering how you find out how many flatmates you will be living with? im in BC4/D
You are just above me - you are a 9/10 bedroom flat I recall! I live in beech this year! its 2 floors up from reception
Newell94
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by katetylah)
I think the E flats have 7 bedrooms if I remember correctly

so you are floor number 4, flat letter E (sticks out on the left looking at building from car park) room number 39 is what that means
Newell94
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LHolmes)
Hi,
I don't stay in Beach. I've been there a few times. I believe it is either 5 or 7. Your best bet is to join the Freshers 2015 page(link above). Ask on the page to get the answer you want.

Also congratulations for getting into Stirling
Beech actually has flats of 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10, there are more of the 10 flats than any others. But plenty of 5 bedroom flats too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (23)
10.04%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (136)
59.39%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (32)
13.97%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (33)
14.41%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (5)
2.18%

Watched Threads