The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Beech Court Residents 2015/16

Hey, anyone else going to be in Beech court starting in September? I'm going to be in Room: BC4/E.39... whatever that means haha :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi guys,
I've nearly finished 1st year at Stirling. It has been incredible, met so many friends, joined so many clubs. I stayed in the worst halls, with the most people, the smallest fridge. But it didn't matter because I had a great time socially. You also learn to adapt as well. Next year , I am part of the Freshers team so I will be showing you freshers around.

To answer your question. It's best you if post on the freshers Facebook page below.

If you have any questions about the university, feel free to ask. Also, if you haven't already, you should keep updated with Freshers 2015 updates via Facebook. Click on the link below

https://www.facebook.com/stirlingfreshers2015?fref=ts
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
hi! im going to be livng in beech court in september was wondering how you find out how many flatmates you will be living with? im in BC4/D
Reply 3
Hi,
I don't stay in Beach. I've been there a few times. I believe it is either 5 or 7. Your best bet is to join the Freshers 2015 page(link above). Ask on the page to get the answer you want.

Also congratulations for getting into Stirling
Original post by katetylah
Hey, anyone else going to be in Beech court starting in September? I'm going to be in Room: BC4/E.39... whatever that means haha :biggrin:

Hey I'm BC2/B.19 and was wondering what it meant as well
Reply 5
Original post by _paigegreen_
Hey I'm BC2/B.19 and was wondering what it meant as well

Beech court (room 2 maybe)/ B. 19(bedroom or flat number)
Reply 6
Original post by LHolmes
Beech court (room 2 maybe)/ B. 19(bedroom or flat number)

this is incorrect! you are flat 2B (which is ground floor) room 19. Corridor B is a 10 bedroom flat for normal in Beech :smile: You will have venetian blinds as you are ground floor and access to 3 doors to get into your flat!

hope this helps!
Reply 7
Original post by susy9
hi! im going to be livng in beech court in september was wondering how you find out how many flatmates you will be living with? im in BC4/D

You are just above me - you are a 9/10 bedroom flat I recall! I live in beech this year! its 2 floors up from reception :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by katetylah

I think the E flats have 7 bedrooms if I remember correctly :smile:

so you are floor number 4, flat letter E (sticks out on the left looking at building from car park) room number 39 is what that means :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by LHolmes
Hi,
I don't stay in Beach. I've been there a few times. I believe it is either 5 or 7. Your best bet is to join the Freshers 2015 page(link above). Ask on the page to get the answer you want.

Also congratulations for getting into Stirling

Beech actually has flats of 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10, there are more of the 10 flats than any others. But plenty of 5 bedroom flats too!

Quick Reply

Latest