DaisyStudent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello I'm sitting the English exam on 15th May 2015 answering the questions on The Turn of the Screw and Edward Thomas for poetry.
I was just wondering if there are any predictions on what the questions will be on.
My teacher said there's been barely any TOTS questions on the master, the prologue, male characters/the absence of men, the children and Mrs.Grose but that's a lot of different topics!
Thanks for any help!!
unfathomableuser
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It seems apparently a chief examiner hinted that "as the teams head brass" may come up . Still study all of the poems
strawberryum
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, I'm sitting those two as well! I really hope that the absence of the master comes up. Our predictions for poetry are ATTHB, Aspens, Old Man or Rain, but to be honest it could be any of the others as well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (172)
44.1%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.03%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.21%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.28%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (38)
9.74%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.64%

Watched Threads