Please help me fill in my questionnaire for my welsh coursework

Watch this thread
HannahLou98
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
The Welsh Language, Yr Iaith Cymraeg

Please take the time to fill in this questionnaire about the welsh language. Plis wnewch chi cymryd yr amser I llenwi I fewn fy holiadur am yr iaith cymraeg.

• What is your age? Beth yw eich oedran?
    • Under 10, Odan 10
    • 10 - 14
    • 14 - 18
    • 18 - 25
    • 25 - 30
    • 30 - 45
    • 45 - 60
    • 60+

What is your gender? Beth yw eich cenedl?
    • Female, Benywaidd
    • Male, Gwrywaidd

What is your opinion on the Welsh language? Beth yw eich barn ar yr iaith cymraeg?

Do you think it's important to continue speaking Welsh? Ydych chi'n meddwl bod o'n bwysig i barhau siarad Cymraeg?

• Yes, Ia
    • No, Na

Why? Pam?

Do you think young people should be encouraged to speak Welsh more? Ydych chi'n meddwl dylai pobl ifanc cael eu hannogi i siarad mwy o Cymraeg?

• Yes, Ia
    • No, Na

Do you think more should be done to improve the amount of Welsh speakers in wales? Ydych chi'n meddwl dylai mwy cael ei wneud i codi y nifer o pobl sydd yn siarad Cymraeg yng Nhymru?

• Yes, Ia
    • No, Na

Why? Pam?

Do you think the Welsh language is 'out of date?' Ydych chi'n meddwl bod yr iaith Cymraeg yn 'hen ffasiwn?'

• Yes, Ia
    • No, Na

What do you think we should do to improve the number of Welsh speakers? Beth ydych chi'n meddwl gallwn ni wneud i codi'r nifer o pobl sydd yn siarad Cymraeg?

Adam_98
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HannahLou98)
The Welsh Language, Yr Iaith Cymraeg

Please take the time to fill in this questionnaire about the welsh language. Plis wnewch chi cymryd yr amser I llenwi I fewn fy holiadur am yr iaith cymraeg.

• What is your age? Beth yw eich oedran?
    • Under 10, Odan 10
    • 10 - 14
    • 14 - 18
    • 18 - 25
    • 25 - 30
    • 30 - 45
    • 45 - 60
    • 60+

What is your gender? Beth yw eich cenedl?
    • Female, Benywaidd
    • Male, Gwrywaidd

What is your opinion on the Welsh language? Beth yw eich barn ar yr iaith cymraeg?

I think its a beautiful language and its a shame more people don't speak it.

Do you think it's important to continue speaking Welsh? Ydych chi'n meddwl bod o'n bwysig i barhau siarad Cymraeg?

• Yes, Ia
    • No, Na

Why? Pam?

The Welsh language is part of the Welsh identity, the language should be encouraged to encourage a greater sense of Welsh togetherness to boost national spirit and give people a reason to stay in the country.

Do you think young people should be encouraged to speak Welsh more? Ydych chi'n meddwl dylai pobl ifanc cael eu hannogi i siarad mwy o Cymraeg?

• Yes, Ia
    • No, Na

Do you think more should be done to improve the amount of Welsh speakers in wales? Ydych chi'n meddwl dylai mwy cael ei wneud i codi y nifer o pobl sydd yn siarad Cymraeg yng Nhymru?

• Yes, Ia
    • No, Na

Why? Pam?

It is important to continue to pass the language down through generations to preserve the Welsh national identity, by increasing the numbers it helps ensure the language will not "die out"

Do you think the Welsh language is 'out of date?' Ydych chi'n meddwl bod yr iaith Cymraeg yn 'hen ffasiwn?'

• Yes, Ia
  • No, Na

What do you think we should do to improve the number of Welsh speakers? Beth ydych chi'n meddwl gallwn ni wneud i codi'r nifer o pobl sydd yn siarad Cymraeg?

Highlight the culutural and heritage connections of the language to the country of Wales. If people see the language as a connection with there past and their county rather than a chore or "boring" school subject, they will be more inclined to learn it

Good luck with the coursework!
HannahLou98
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.71%
The paper was reasonable (68)
40%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
15.88%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.41%

Watched Threads