General Election Avatars: show off your vote!

Watch
Queen Cersei
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
We've uploaded 31 snazzy election avatars for everyone to use!

You can change your avatar to show which party you are voting for, or whether you are voting/not voting!!

Get involved and change your avatar to show your election stance :badger:

To change your avatar go to your username, then to Customise my TSR, Change my avatar and select General election from the drop down.

Check them out...

Attached files
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No thanks.

Cat in hoody represents my anarchist **** the system stance well enough As well as my love for cats.

No SNP option! Racists.
RayApparently
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Very nice!
Potally_Tissed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If only the Conservatives had some sort of short nickname of perhaps four letters in length, they wouldn't have to be referred to as "cons" on the avatars.
Puddles the Monkey
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If anyone would like a spoiling ballot option I've attached one I made here. :yy:
Attached files
RayApparently
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Potally_Tissed)
If only the Conservatives had some sort of short nickname of perhaps four letters in length, they wouldn't have to be referred to as "cons" on the avatars.
Lol, XD

Perhaps TSR is afraid of appearing biased by using a moniker that (a few hundred years ago) was offensive.
Exon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It was clearly meant to bait the Tories
MrDystopia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I do find this rather strange.
superwolf
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
TSR being funded by UKIP now? :erm: Why so much love for possibly the only party less credible than the Lib Dems?
Potally_Tissed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by superwolf)
TSR being funded by UKIP now? :erm: Why so much love for possibly the only party less credible than the Lib Dems?
They have the same four avatars as everyone else?
superwolf
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They have the same four avatars as everyone else?
:nah: Seeing a severe lack of SNP here.
Potally_Tissed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by superwolf)
:nah: Seeing a severe lack of SNP here.
But then over 90% of the UK will be seeing a similar lack of SNP on their ballot papers.
superwolf
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
But then over 90% of the UK will be seeing a similar lack of SNP on their ballot papers.
And this saddens me greatly. Doesn't mean they're not going to play a pretty big role in the election though...
Odd socks
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I made a crappy SNP avatar
Birkenhead
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Snazzy.

You should consider making some parody versions. For example, a dead Lib Dem bird, a wilted Labour flower, a lit bomb fuse coming out of the earth in the Greens etc.

I'm pretty sure the apostrophe is erroneous in the Tory avatars, plus 'Cons' was a poor choice over 'Tory'

Also anyone who adopts one of the 'not voting' avatars should have a neg rep function automatically applied to all of their posts.
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"Cons" means "morons" in French. :mmm:
Other_Owl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why did you not shortened it to Tories rather than "cons".
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Odd socks)
I made a crappy SNP avatar
I can't get over how much their logo looks like a noose

Send the union to the gallows! :yeah:

Must be good being able vote for you you want and feel like it means something :moon:
Odd socks
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
I can't get over how much their logo looks like a noose

Send the union to the gallows! :yeah:

Must be good being able vote for you you want and feel like it means something :moon:
:lol: I hadn't noticed that before. To me it looks like those ribbons you get for different diseases, like breast cancer etc.

it is pretty good actually, if I weren't in scotland is probably be really undecided since none of the English options appeal to me. I like Nicola Sturgeon as a leader :yep:

I considered the SSP but as nice as their ideas would be, realistically it's not going to happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SmashConcept
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can we keep them after the election please? I like mine because it reminds me of neg rep.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (188)
59.68%
No (70)
22.22%
Not sure (57)
18.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed